Reviews for Oh What a Night!
baybegrl0703 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Update!

It's great to have Alice's and Jasper's POV for their relationship. You have a real talent for keeping in character for every person, and your attention to detail is perfect. You don't go overboard and the story is so good you don't even notice any typos so I couldn't even notice if there were any to begin with.

Write a sequel to Heatwave and Update this!
Jessie chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aww... my poor Jasper. By the way, Jazzy's only six foot three. Very good story, though!
gibrelina chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
awwn poor jasper, so many people messing with his feelings. I really like it
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Nice! I love Jasper, it's so fun to see what he might be experiencing! Fun read!
Vera Rose Nightingale chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow. This is amazing. I love this story it is beautifully written! Keep up the amazing work! D D
Jaqueline Sant'ana chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This fic was great! I lvoe to read diferent points of view! This one, eith Jasper's view, was intense and very interesting!

You are such a great writer. Keep on, girl!

Kisses

frumpy-v chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wo! Go Jasper! :)
Shante17 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
That was a sweet ending for Alice and Jasper!
Jenna Nevermore chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
ROFLMFAO! "Nobody puts Bella in a corner!" HAHAHAHAHA! i nearly had a freakin stroke laughing at that one! nice reference to "dirty dancing", it really fits! nobody puts bella in a corner... haha.
Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Awe! So sweet!
yerosmyhero chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I liked that! It really interesting to see Jaspers pov.

~yerosmyhero
Suzie092290 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
LOVE IT! How cute! Poor Jasper...I think, if you could, it would be great to see all sides of the story...from everyone's point of view I mean. Just an idea...I'm sure someone else has probably suggested that too. Maybe I should have checked first? Oh well...no time right now...gotta run! Great job! Thank you! But...what is OOC? I've seen it before and haven't asked? ? ?
tempestuous-redhead chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Enjoyed this supplication to your other story emensely.
CarolineB chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Poor Jasper! Lucky Alice! :)
flower213 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
It was a nice touch to the night. I liked it alot. You should make more like this.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »