Reviews for Oh What a Night!
Silent Ice Vampire chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Good job! Maybe you should do Rose and Emmett too?

Ice
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Great job! Jasper's my fav and we rarely get to see this side of him.
hot 101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This was so good!.I have never read a story with Jasper's POV before, and I have to tell you that I'm gald yours was my first!.I just loved this, and Alice and Jasper are so right for each other its unreal!.
Tamper with my memory chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I loved it we dont hear much of how Jasper and Alice deal with things. Oh and how they deal oh baby hahahaha
la vampire susan chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
hahah oh man. i like this one! i really do! :)
nothingleft chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Not OOC at all. Very hot and very great! I loved it! ;P
SisterGrimmErin chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
wow! jasper is so IC!
Fleur de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I really liked it. And it wasn't OOC at all! I love JasperPOV fics, and this was really good! Till next time (;

xoxo;
amgglekim chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Making Alice laugh at him while he's feeling that way was just a little mean, but a totally awesome one shot!
elmooo chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
lol this was greatt

i love seeing it through jaspers pov

because of his emotions

then then he can like make fun of edward too eh?

i think you should do that somewhere in your writing. lol

but what does OOC mean? :$
assuit chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
great story. love the cullens
BeautyIsn'tSkinDeep chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
amazing!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Oh, this was VERY fun to read from Jazz's POV who knew he could be so...sneaky?

FANTABULOUS work writing this! (Sorry, I'm over using the word fatabulous lately, and I can't get it out of my head.)

I'm guessing this is a one-shot, but wouldn't be so much fun if you could keep this and make a kind of coexisting form of Heatwave from differen't people's POV?
averysubtlegift chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Nice little companion piece! Funny to see the other side of things - knowing the events that have already transpired. Nobody puts Bella in a corner - you are too funny - I guess if Bella can carry watermelons , then Edward can get his Swayze on, too. I liked Alice in the store, needing to cross her legs - and control herself a bit. Lovely as usual. Thanks for writing this little extra - it was fun to read.
Jessica-Bella chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
HAHA! I liked 'A cop wants to arrest Edward. Good Lord, he’s trying to charm his way out of it'

ok man that was good!