Reviews for Tales of a Hero and Half Dragon
CartoonKing chapter 1 . 9/12
Amazing work...
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Very cool, interesting fic here :D
the bird of the chapel chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Quite out of character for Soren to just jump and leave like that. It's that rash action that would worsen an excited situation. And he even left without Ike! He would have known by association, Ike would have been in trouble. He wouldn't let him go back with them alone.
Game777Guy chapter 27 . 9/27/2013
I actually read this a while ago. It was long before I became a member of Fanfiction. I liked it a lot. It treated the characters interestingly and had a good plot. I was very intrigued with this particular crossover idea as those two Fire Emblem games were my favorites. Technically, I should say three games, but I don't care. It was good. I may actually read it again later.
Aleaster chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
It was a good death. A well written one.
Aleaster chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
I loved mias support with Rhys. It was hilarious.
Aleaster chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
... I fight for my friends.
Aleaster chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Yeah, a lot of people are squeamish about age and whatnot, but in this case it works out. I'm glad to have te return of Ike and Soren, Id hoped tr story would focuse a little more on them, but I understand that the elibeans help move the plot more.
Aleaster chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
I thought you were going to kill jaffar to show that ephidel had grown stronger, but I'm glad you didn't.
Aleaster chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I like your explanation of aether. I also enjoyed Ike and hectors duel.
Aleaster chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I always felt like this would be a good way of connecting the series, the outrealm gate being another scouring portal.
Aleaster chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Nice... Looks cool, im looking forward to sain!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Ive been looking for a fic that has ike on his journey with no gay crap, thank you
x.Janele.x chapter 27 . 1/1/2013
Wow. Just wow. This story was absolutely excellent, and really made a new ending to Radiant Dawn for me. THIS is what happened after Ike and Soren left on a journey, THIS is why they were never seen again, and THIS is how there ended up being a descendant of Ike named Paris in another world.

The only fire emblem games I've played are the two in Tellius, but you described morphs and the nations and characters from Elibe very well. I really felt like I knew them by the end of this. So, really great job! Your writing was excellent too :)
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
["So then he says to me, he says, 'I'm tired of your cavalier attitude!' and I look at him and says, 'Well what other attitude should I have?"] HAAAAA. WIN.

I really like the paragraph where Zephiel gets stabbed in the thigh. You portray him as very noble thus far, but here we get just a tiny glimpse of how evil and crazy he's going to be someday. It was awesome.

[his sword tip moving in small circles as he braced for a lunge.] I hope he's switching the direction of the circles! :P The Black Knight used to get on me for just kind of aimlessly circling my blade when I was thinking.

A good chapter! I should have said this way earlier, but it's really awesome how many characters you managed to fit into this and how well they're fitting together. Nothing seems contrived. Good show!