Reviews for Sixteen Going on Seventeen
dana-maru1 chapter 21 . 5/25/2008
Ooh can't wait to read the sequel!
d chapter 21 . 5/21/2008
sadness, its the end. great job with this story despite the anticlimatic ending. anyways, YAY a sequel! im excited to read what's coming up next.
chimericaldreams chapter 21 . 5/21/2008
So you leave me with that? Are you crazy? I'll go nuts waiting! It was a great end, you sure know how to get people on the edge of their seat there...I can't wait for more!
yourgreeneyes chapter 21 . 5/21/2008
Ok, don't get mad. YAY IT'S OVER! THE PL-NESS CAN FINALLY BEGIN! Though I'm sorry to see it's over...Nice chapter. Post Seventeen Going On Eighteen REAL soon.
Corazon90 chapter 21 . 5/21/2008
You needn't have worried. I'm in no way disappointed with this chapter.

Of course, nothing much really happened, but it kinda feels like the calm before the storm, like this chappie is to set up for the sequel. Just as Leo says: "It's the beginning."

I'm really looking forward to some fighting between Piper and Leo. I love drama. Even if i don't know if there's going to be a happy end...
yourgreeneyes chapter 20 . 5/19/2008
AGH! Update super super duper duper fluper soon! I can't wait for Seventeen going on Eighteen, so right chapters 2 & 3 real real fast!
Corazon90 chapter 20 . 5/19/2008
I was lucky to turn on my computer this morning before school (I don't usually do that) because I found the new chappie. I had to read it of course. That's why I became a little stressed as it confused my perfectly timed morning routine.

I loved it as always. The banter between the sisters in the beginning is funny and I'm sure Piper looks just as beautiful as ever.

And Leo kissed her again. So cute!

I feel kinda sorry for her though. Now he's going to dance with Erin... :-(

But the night's still long, right? ;-)

Do you plan on taking a break between this story and the sequel or will you post the sequel right away (when you have those chapters written)?

I'd prefer the latter of course. ;-)
dana-maru1 chapter 20 . 5/19/2008
Oh no not erin! Piper shoulda been lol. more soon please!
chimericaldreams chapter 19 . 5/13/2008
Yay! I got my sister scene, Phoebe too! You are awesome ] The interaction is like that of real sisters and it just makes me anticipate this prom more and more...keep writing!

Jade chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
Hey, I love this story! Update soon!
yourgreeneyes chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
Boo-tee-full chapter. Pwease update bery soon!
Corazon90 chapter 19 . 5/12/2008
I liked the interaction between the sisters. Very funny and very much behaving like all sisters do. My sister and I also always tease each other.

I can see where Pipers feelings are coming from concerning the guys decision to stay close. I wouldn't feel comfortable either, knowing I'm the reason someone passed up such a good opportunity.

I was kinda confused when suddenly they were shopping when one line before they were still at home. I didn't get the changeover immediately. Perhaps you could have put something there to make the break clear. Like _ or something.
yourgreeneyes chapter 18 . 5/8/2008
I wub it! Please update soon!
Corazon90 chapter 18 . 5/8/2008

I like the new chapter. Very cute how Leila tries to convince Piper of her feelings. I can really relate to both of them. ;-)

Piper's thoughts about Leo not liking her are so very realistic and normal for girls at that age I think. (Again, I can relate..)

The Leo/college storyline is not over yet I think. I'm almost certain there are more problems coming that way...

I'm very much looking forward to going shopping with the Halliwells.
dana-maru1 chapter 18 . 5/8/2008
Aww so cute, he's staying close to her :) yay!