Reviews for Not Yet by Lightning
Talmena chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
I really enjoyed your story. I like how the story progresses so does your character. The only ilogical thing for me was that Neeshka didn't turn against your character cause I think you really need to be close with her so that doesn't happen and I didn't see that closenes here. You didn't write about her almost at all so that's the little thing that bugs me. Love the way you described father/daughter relationship and how it matches Lauras very adult character that she could see and undetstand Daegun's care for her even as a child. Scenes with Bishop are unbelievably well written. You just get to see his character really well, that even though he expirienced a lot he's still clueless when it comes to genuine affection and love and it shows his years. So appart with that lack of Neeshka (or any true friend/confidant) everything was very well written. Loved it.
MetalGhost chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I really actually quite like the way you portray the god/cleric relationship.

"Who's to say if any of the gods are right? If you start down that path, you end up worshipping no one, or Ao, simply because he created you."

That line is actually how I deal with my religion personally as well, which I find quite amusing.

This character seems to be intriguingly much like me. I'm enjoying this so far.
anesor chapter 22 . 10/18/2008
The last sentence was the perfect way to end it.
beehoon chapter 22 . 10/16/2008
You're very welcome, and I enjoyed the babbling ;D

Very nice! I liked the descriptions of their fatigue in particular, and Bishop's screwy POV. It's also a lovely touch that you actually made Garius act on his threat (and using Neeshka! D:), rather than being a lameass and letting Bishop walk away. Laura is just such a wonderfully dignified character! The resolution to the story, is frankly better than I expected (don't take this as a complaint though-I like happy endings, except Obsidian likes ROCKS FALL EVERYONE DIES LAWLZ :3). So, erm, yeah. Good ending:) As I have fangirled in the past, I absolutely love your style, but I too lazy to point out the countless flourishes which make me squee as I read them.

I do hope that this isn't the last of your NWN2 fics :)
dibbles chapter 21 . 9/29/2008
This is, without doubt, one of the best pieces of NWN2 fanfiction I've ever read.

Thank you.
beehoon chapter 21 . 9/25/2008
That certainly was a very brief chapter! I love the opening paragraphs, but it does detract a little from the pacing, what with the army of undead howling for her blood;p "Our wills are sure" sounds a little awkward to me, but I can see why you'd want to use another word besides strong :P

How did the men regain their courage? Why didn't anyone try to retaliate against Bishop?

Boo, I'm still hoping that they have a happy ending. Or a bittersweet one, since that's as good as it'll get :/
beehoon chapter 20 . 9/5/2008
Well, not *quite* the most depressing, since I suspect I'll be more depressed when he does get around to the deed itself:P Thanks for the warning though. M, Bishop's really quite unreadable in this chapter. I totally missed the point of the Mere comment (ugh, I really should stop letting holidays rot my brain), so an explanation would be welcome:p I love her last words to him though-dignified, but cuts right to the core!
beehoon chapter 19 . 8/29/2008
It's nice to see how their relationship has been changing to what is now sweet but scary . As Laura noted, something is very wrong when Bishop is being tender. I still love the way you write it, but I'm mortally afraid of the next chapter. A great gaming moment, but very depressing for all Bishop fans :( I am looking forward to how you end the fic though, and how closely you will follow the game in that respect. And yesh, I will read and review the next fic. Keep it coming!;)
beehoon chapter 18 . 8/18/2008
Ooh, I got left behind by a couple of chapters, and what great chapters they are! I love how Bishop was so jealous and so confused about it-and about Laura in general. The descriptions of Laura are great, and your Casavir isn't bad! I do prefer Bishop's POV, but I'm horribly biased and thus hardly the best judge:D As always, I love your style, and the writing is well polished. I do so wish that they could end up happy, but I can't see it happening:( Oh well, I'll be reading all the way regardless:p Keep up the great work!
Sylph chapter 18 . 8/16/2008
I've been reading and lurking, but this chapter drew me out to say: what a gorgeous characterisation of Bishop, in all of his conflicted, contradictory, bittersweet glory. I don't see a happy ending coming for Laura and Bishop, but that won't stop me from reading and watching it all unfold.
femensqueterror chapter 17 . 8/14/2008
Aw man... Laura is in trouble now, once Bish stays the night you know the poo is about to hit the fan lol. No, I loved the arguement because it shows exactly how rational Bishop's character is once another man is interested in what he thinks is his. I really enjoy your story and love the relationship between Laura and Hoar, I absolutely screamed when Hoar gave her a hug, you don't see Tyr giving Cas no hugs.

So you have gained a loyal fan and I will be looking out for the rest of this story.
shiva-dragon chapter 17 . 8/10/2008
loved it
Adrienne Valentine chapter 16 . 7/12/2008
O.O Write more! XD

I love it. I especially love that you chose for her to be a cleric of Hoar, which is a deity people ignore for the most part.
shiva-dragon chapter 16 . 7/12/2008
nice ;)
beehoon chapter 15 . 7/6/2008
That was a much better take on the scene than what actually happened in game. Bishop is such a jerk, but I still wubs him anyway:P Sand's thought that Casavir could create a hell for himself on earth was very true, but an absolute zinger nonetheless:p Nice one! I rather like the way you write Nevalle as well, too bad he hasn't had much part in the fic so far. Good job as always:)