Reviews for Ready Made Family
JustARead chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
JustARead chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
JustARead chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
How clueless are they? Not putting together that they know the same ppl, lol
JustARead chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Progress :)
JustARead chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Grumpy E
JustARead chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
:) cute
Butt3rflyKink chapter 43 . 1/9/2013
ill be honest...i hate you just a lil bit for killing Bella, but you wrote a beautiful story and i know it must have been hard to write that ending, 1000X harder than it was for me to read it.
Butt3rflyKink chapter 30 . 1/9/2013
"After he allowed her to go-begrudgingly so-he'd tried to go back to sleep. And failed miserably. This was the third time he'd stayed with her. Once when he found her wondering home in the middle of a storm and the other when they'd made love." im soooo confused by this, are u telling me that they already made love? I know in chapter 20 there was a little scene that implied them having sex but i swore it was like a dream sequence or something not the real deal. Im not saying it wasnt well written but its not what i, and im sure many other readers seeing as this fanfic is rated M, would expect for their first time together much less Bella's first time ever. i thought it would be explained of described better or in more detail seeing how monumental this was for their relationship and for Bella. It doesnt even seem that Edward even acknowledged that he was taking her virginity unless Bella is well versed with the use to "toys" hence he wouldnt know difference. Can you clear this up for me? Maybe i misread or over read something.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
This Bella is very different. She seems strong, realistic, and a sense some loneliness too.
I'm happy to see the exchange of phone numbers. Curious to see who makes the first move.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This sounds like an interesting premise. A widow Edward with twin boys. I loved how they
"found" Bella and wrapped themselves around her like those monkeys jumping on the bed.
MizzVicki chapter 43 . 12/15/2012
I could do w/ a happy ending.
I totally didn't see it coming and was finishing the story at work!...normally I like it when a writer manages to surprise me, good or sad, whatever; but, needless to say I almost burst into tears right in the middle of the call centre!
lissy2110 chapter 43 . 12/15/2012

a fantastic story. despite the really sad end

Thanks for writing and happy Christmas

Ithaca Smartie chapter 43 . 12/3/2012
In a few words, this story was OK. The grammar wasn't great and the sad ending was kind of unexpected, but the plot was intriguing.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/3/2012
Wow.. I've read this story before and I think I forgot how the ending went. Dammit. I know that they're can't always be HEAs but at the moment, feeling what I was feeling, I really felt like reading one. Sigh.
Larkz chapter 39 . 11/29/2012
Loved this story. Was beginning to think I was just burned out on Fan Fiction until I found this.. The ending was perfect even though maybe not the HEA I expected...
5,497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »