Reviews for Ready Made Family
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
well, very good xplanations and very easy to understand
EzriaStydiaTrash chapter 44 . 12/17/2015
You don't know how happy I am, I been waiting for this so long, I read this in spanish, and when I finish it, I (crying) search the original, hoping to find an alternative ending and not finding one, and now after all this time I finally be happy xD
jessfr33r chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Loving it so far, but spotted some spelling mistakes that mean different to what you are trying to say.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
Good chapter, thanks.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Cute story and love the twins.
JorxxHen chapter 43 . 11/8/2015
I no longer like you.
jk chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
so you want bella to be step mommy to Edwards brats? NO THANKS..i can smell the ghosts and baggage from here
Guest chapter 44 . 10/19/2015
am so happy u tried making it happy ever after...bt the tragic end i never could keep it out of my mind...it always used to click when ever any of my dear ones told me of their pregnancy ...or read a story ...bt i guess ur end made it so memorable even it wasnt a happy memory...:)
Annonymous15 chapter 44 . 9/16/2015
Thanx a lot for the alternate ending. It's really a relief to see that it's going to be a HEA. I know that every story wont have an HEA but I feel this one deserves it. I hope you'll continue...
Melwea chapter 44 . 9/6/2015
Would love to see how the HEA ending goes! Loved this story so much!
My Friend Alice chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
Loving the story!
My Friend Alice chapter 22 . 8/29/2015
I just love Alice!
My Friend Alice chapter 21 . 8/29/2015
I'm so glad she isn't one of those Bella' s that will run away from every little problem she has. Thanks for having her go back and talk with every.
macadamianath chapter 44 . 8/24/2015
Please continue! Although I really like the original as is, it would be nice to have a happy ending to the story! :)
jennifier potter chapter 44 . 7/29/2015
I am so happy to see a new chapter after all this time.
5,515 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »