Reviews for Ready Made Family
Smirkle chapter 44 . 7/18
I would love to read the alternate ending! Still love this story after all this time!
lsimonb63 chapter 44 . 7/17
I read your story back in 08 and when I got to the end I could not believe you killed Bella. I was actually really upset, I know life is not all roses and paradise that's why people like to read HEA it makes life just a little better. Thank you for the alternative chapter I enjoyed it.
Jellybean Coconut chapter 44 . 7/16
Yes, I want to read the alternate ending. The first ending was too upsetting!
Morganvil225 chapter 44 . 7/16
Why did you add this when you said 43 was the last one? Not that I'm not happy you updated. I am! I'm just curious.
Kopec82 chapter 44 . 7/16
Ok im confused now?!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 44 . 7/16
Your welcome! I was surprised to see a new update. but I like the happy ending.
Lotus11 chapter 44 . 7/15
Omg! This story has stayed with me since it was first published. The original ending was absolutely heartbreaking... but I'm so glad you wrote and alternate ending. Thank you!
Jessifer79 chapter 44 . 7/15
I want to read it. I want to say thank you for you wonderful words. It was a really great story but I love HEA and would love to read more.
susanpr chapter 44 . 7/15
Welcome back. Glad to see that you are going to continue with the alternate ending. While I know real life isn't all HEAs. Its nice when our fantasy world is. Happily waiting for more! :)
Fran Masen chapter 44 . 7/15
OMG, you don't know how much I wanted this alternative end, thank you, thank you, thank you. I will seriously do my best to forget that other end ever existed, lol, they lived happily eve after, YAY.
EmilyJaneB chapter 44 . 7/14
I would love to read all of the alternative HEA ending :)
Ani chapter 44 . 7/14
Thank you so much!
sueIZide chapter 44 . 7/14
Wow! I wasn't expecting this.
I'll admit that I didn't like how this ended at first but then I read it again and it seemed right.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 44 . 7/14
You know I'm excited to see this! It's been too long since you've written, my friend. Can't wait to Beta for you! I miss it!
Danelle chapter 44 . 7/14
I like the new ending and look forward to how the story will play out with Bella surviving. Look forward to more!
5,492 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »