Reviews for Ready Made Family
EmmettRose chapter 43 . 6/17/2014
WARNING: NOT A HAPPY ENDING BELLA DIES.
MysticIce24 chapter 43 . 6/17/2014
I liked the story until you killed Bella off. I fail to see how that benefited anything. Maybe put a not HEA warning in the summary.
siswickedness chapter 43 . 6/6/2014
I understand that HEA aren't for everyone, but I wish I would have know this before I started the story.
Anna Isabelle chapter 43 . 3/26/2014
Where is the happy ending? I was really looking forward to it...
LizziePaige chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
What am I missing here?! Why is Alice so bent on Edward and Bella not meeting here. And how come if Alice is her best friend and she knows all the family so well she is not connecting them to Edward, surely there would be mention of him and he's children or photos of them? Did I miss a chapter somewhere, or what? Totally confuddled now.
Guest chapter 38 . 2/20/2014
thank you for getting on your soap box here in chapter 38, you go Charley. you said it very well. people if you don't like the story, don't read it . I have been reading a lot of the stories that are here on fanfic and have found some that I just couldn't get into, so I stopped reading them. does that mean that they were bad stories, no it does not. it just means they weren't my cup of tea for what ever the reason. thank you every one who takes the time to write all of these wonderful stories [even the ones that I don't like] for the ones of us that can't or won't write them and put them up online for some one else to read. again thank you all over and over again.
Sailaranel chapter 24 . 2/2/2014
Ha ha!
Best quip about tradition, and getting it thoroughly explained I read to weddings!
sueizside chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Is there a recipe for the cake she baked? If so I'd like a copy. Thanks.
Cullen Cousin chapter 43 . 10/9/2013
I really enjoyed the story, even though the ending was very sad and brought back my own painful memory.

I lost my own mom on Thanksgiving morning of 1991, she died of a blood infection. I was 25 at the time and now that I'm 47, it is still a hard holiday to get through at times. But I do get through it a bit easier each year, it will never be the same, though.

With that, I can really identify with Edward and his loss. That is how life is, we are not guaranteed a 'Happily Ever After', we just have to make the best of it and find our own happiness.

You did a great job!

CC
Smfri chapter 43 . 9/28/2013
It was a really good story. It broke my heart that Bella died just when she was really starting to live though...
alaskangirl chapter 43 . 9/21/2013
I just finished reading and I am bawling now. ok first off I don't think I would have been so forgiving against renee but that is me lol as for bellas death I didn't see that coming. wonderful ff.
SILVERLINING67 chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
16:'(
I didn't plan on crying today. But, alas...
TheChosenOne chapter 43 . 8/9/2013
Reading everything in one go, in terms, of your writing style, I can see the vast improvement. However, the plot - at times - appeared to be disjointed. In all honesty, yes, it wasn't the ending we wanted but I'm disappointed on your take to end the story like this. Perhaps, tragedy would have been a better lead up to the end. Angst wasn't even half of it. Just unexpected and didn't flow well.
DangerisDanger chapter 43 . 8/4/2013
That ending sucked it didn't fit or really make sense, I liked it all the way up to the end. That was such a bad choice.
KNG1986 chapter 43 . 7/26/2013
It should have been labeled tragedy and had a character death warning. I've been reading straight through all day and I'm so disappointed.
5,448 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »