Reviews for Ready Made Family
ffictionreader01 chapter 44 . 7/24
Please complete the HEA ending. It was always a let down, reading 42 chapters then Bella dies in the last one.
saintfudge chapter 44 . 7/24
Thanks for sharing enjoyed this story and as sad as chapter 43 is's one of my favortea ..thanks gain have fun
ChasingAfterADream chapter 44 . 7/21
I cried buckets when I read the original ending a while back. Please complete the story!
reesessweetie chapter 44 . 7/18
OMG! i saw the update for this story and i couldn't believe it! i was soo excited! tbank you thank you thank you for giving us this happier ending. you have no idea how happy i am to see this. you completely made my day. it just broke my heart to see edward never moving on, and teh twins not remembering bella. but now, they can be a complete and happy family again. i can't wait to read what you have in mind in this alternate ending. i'm realy looking forward to reading it
Jexena chapter 44 . 7/18
That is a billion times better than the old ending. You need to keep going now that you have decided to bring Bella back to life. It doesn't matter if she cannot have more children as long as the one they have will be alright. The twins will totally enjoy having a baby brother.
Smirkle chapter 44 . 7/18
I would love to read the alternate ending! Still love this story after all this time!
lsimonb63 chapter 44 . 7/17
I read your story back in 08 and when I got to the end I could not believe you killed Bella. I was actually really upset, I know life is not all roses and paradise that's why people like to read HEA it makes life just a little better. Thank you for the alternative chapter I enjoyed it.
Jellybean Coconut chapter 44 . 7/16
Yes, I want to read the alternate ending. The first ending was too upsetting!
Morganvil225 chapter 44 . 7/16
Why did you add this when you said 43 was the last one? Not that I'm not happy you updated. I am! I'm just curious.
Kopec82 chapter 44 . 7/16
Ok im confused now?!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 44 . 7/16
Your welcome! I was surprised to see a new update. but I like the happy ending.
Lotus11 chapter 44 . 7/15
Omg! This story has stayed with me since it was first published. The original ending was absolutely heartbreaking... but I'm so glad you wrote and alternate ending. Thank you!
Jessifer79 chapter 44 . 7/15
I want to read it. I want to say thank you for you wonderful words. It was a really great story but I love HEA and would love to read more.
susanpr chapter 44 . 7/15
Welcome back. Glad to see that you are going to continue with the alternate ending. While I know real life isn't all HEAs. Its nice when our fantasy world is. Happily waiting for more! :)
Fran Masen chapter 44 . 7/15
OMG, you don't know how much I wanted this alternative end, thank you, thank you, thank you. I will seriously do my best to forget that other end ever existed, lol, they lived happily eve after, YAY.
5,497 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »