Reviews for Ready Made Family
Jessifer79 chapter 44 . 7/15/2015
I want to read it. I want to say thank you for you wonderful words. It was a really great story but I love HEA and would love to read more.
susanpr chapter 44 . 7/15/2015
Welcome back. Glad to see that you are going to continue with the alternate ending. While I know real life isn't all HEAs. Its nice when our fantasy world is. Happily waiting for more! :)
Fran Masen chapter 44 . 7/15/2015
OMG, you don't know how much I wanted this alternative end, thank you, thank you, thank you. I will seriously do my best to forget that other end ever existed, lol, they lived happily eve after, YAY.
EmilyJaneB chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
I would love to read all of the alternative HEA ending :)
Ani chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
Thank you so much!
sue1zide chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
Wow! I wasn't expecting this.
I'll admit that I didn't like how this ended at first but then I read it again and it seemed right.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
You know I'm excited to see this! It's been too long since you've written, my friend. Can't wait to Beta for you! I miss it!
Danelle chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
I like the new ending and look forward to how the story will play out with Bella surviving. Look forward to more!
Miller18 chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
I liked the HEA ending much better.
brittany86 chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
Awe so happy for more chapters
Guest chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
Loved your story!
Me chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
Thank you for this chapter love how you ended it this time
Guest chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
Oh god I remember this story breaking my heart at the first ending thank u so much for the alternate because I cannot stand that sad ending till this day I'm still trying to forget it but yay at you continuing I need happy times for this family
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
I'll have to go back to the beginning but I'm happy there's an update.
Ky chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
Omg, I never thought I'd see the day this story would be updated. Thank you so much for continuing to write!
5,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »