Reviews for Ready Made Family
brittany86 chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
Awe so happy for more chapters
Loved your story!
Me chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
Thank you for this chapter love how you ended it this time
Guest chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
Oh god I remember this story breaking my heart at the first ending thank u so much for the alternate because I cannot stand that sad ending till this day I'm still trying to forget it but yay at you continuing I need happy times for this family
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
I'll have to go back to the beginning but I'm happy there's an update.
Ky chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
Omg, I never thought I'd see the day this story would be updated. Thank you so much for continuing to write!
klaypeda chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
THANK YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUCH ENDING!
Guest chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
Wow! Thanks so much! Made my day!
mom2rka chapter 44 . 7/14/2015
I would LOVE to read the alternate ending on this story
RobPatObsessed chapter 43 . 7/13/2015
OMG I cant believe you really killed her! Whyyyyyy? There was no need whatsoever for Bella to die... Please change the ending it really killed me!
Kate chapter 43 . 7/9/2015
I can't believe you would end it like this. All of that work wasted on an unoriginal ending. Killing off the main character, what was the whole fucking point? I absolutely loved this story until the epilogue.
I just don't understand why you felt the need to avoid a HEA and break the hearts of all your dedicated readers.
The least you could have done is put a warning (not HEA) in the summary to save people the time.
Guest chapter 43 . 6/10/2015
you made me cry! :'( alternate ending please! while this is so good, i'm a sucker for a happy ending!
Guest chapter 43 . 5/28/2015
Hi, I actually stumbled on this story by accident, & yes, it was a good read most of the times. But I'm not happy with the ending & that's NOT because it's a tragedy. I wish the ending is more detailed especially the epilogue. Besides, why go to all the trouble mending every bridge just to kill the protagonist at the end? I feel it makes the whole plot crumble. I don't know whether you are even interested in reading the reviews, but if you do, please do an alternating ending, preferably an HEA because that's how this story flows until you decided to push it to this unnecessary and over dramatic ending.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 43 . 4/18/2015
I'd read this story the first time while you were posting it. It's been years and I've decided to reread it. I forgot Bella died and I'm in tears. I forgot it ended in a negative note because I'd tried to remember only the positives. Still a great story though :/
janinejacobs chapter 43 . 3/24/2015
DO NOT READ THIS STORY IF YOU ARE A HEA FAN. BELLA DIES IN THE FINAL CHAPTER. PLUS, THE AUTHOR HAS LACK ON INFO THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE STORY! This is probably one of the worst stories ive ever read! Throughout your story I felt confused and sometimes had to re-read the chapter, especially on the conversation parts. There were times I had no clue who said what!

Thank goodness I read the complete story and not in-progress as I read it took you months to update with what? Lazy chapters...not enough detail about some of your characters!

And then to read the epilogue! My word,,,horrible horrible ending. Yeah, HEA doesnt always happen in real life but YOU should have warned your readers about this! Plus, I think your story was imcomplete and you only killed Bella just to end your story! Lazy writer. I regret spending time reading this shitty, incomplete story!

Sorry about the review but if you dont want bad reviews you should work on your style of writing!
5,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »