Reviews for Ready Made Family
divyvicki chapter 27 . 7/11/2013
Okay, not really sure what to think about this chapter.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 7/11/2013
I thought this was a dream, then I wasn't sure, I thought I'd skipped a chapter or something. Glad u explained at the end.
divyvicki chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
I really enjoy the plot of this. Did u have a beta during the writing? Just wondering because I noticed a few errors in some of the paragraphs that make it a little difficult to read. Not bad, but a few of the sentences were a bit confusing.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 7/10/2013
Awe, Kevin's 1st crush. So cute. I'm still confused about why Bella withdraws at times, guess it will it'll come out in later chapters.
twifanatic01 chapter 43 . 7/9/2013
Wait...WHAT?!
*blubbering mess*
Honestly parts of this story were a little hard to get through, I was confused a lot of the time and felt I had to piece it together on my own, but aside from the confusion I really fell in love with Ready Made Family. I appreciate your unhappy ending, it's a nice change and a reminder that life isn't HEA. I'm writing something similar as well, (just the unhappy ending part) and I can imagine how tough it was for you to kill off Bella. Thanks for the read.
divyvicki chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
I loved their zoo trip. Too funny that she bought souvenirs for Emmett and Alice.
divyvicki chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
I know we'll find out Bella's story eventually, but I'm anxious to learn her story.
divyvicki chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Those boys r just so cute.
divyvicki chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
So, she finally meets the family.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Love Kyle/Kevin time.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
I'm glad that Bella didn't get fired, I'm a little confused about her breakdown though and what her new promotion will do with her Kyle and Kevin time. Glad I don't have to wait for an update. Lol
divyvicki chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
Leave it to the boys to have bad timing.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Well, that was certainly interesting.
divyvicki chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
Thanks for this great story. I really enjoy reading it.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Can't believe that Bella agreed to go shopping with Alice.
5,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »