Reviews for The Bitter Pill
ifan13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love that part about the Doctor having an childish faith in Rose - "the almost childlike belief in her which was almost comical in such a broken and faithless individual." That describes him so well! Great little one shot (or is this a drabble?)!
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I get the history class thing. School started this week and since this summer i discovered fanfic I've taken to carrying a notebook and adopted the "nerdy writer girl" persona. this kid thought I was cheating, really, nerdy girl doesn't need to cheat.

Anyway good fic, the pairing was kinda wierd, in like a im agreeing with you.

I understand the Muse, I have sevral oneshots that I HAD to write but can't post cos I stole someone's AU universe
Dame-Rose-Smith chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i think its really good, there are many fortunate and unfortunate coincidences with the doctor and rose and it could be possible that it was the devils work... THANKS

xRosextylerx
addictedtofantasy chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Interesting...

I like very muchly.
Rambling Whovian chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Aww that was such an awesome fic! D

~Gallifreyan Rocker~
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
And for the smileys with ":/;" in them, you need a period before it. **Rolls eyes** SO FLIPPIN' ANNOYING!

Anywho, cute! *_*
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
WOw this is good! I loved the whole Beast v. Rose in those eps, really if you notice its not the Doctor that the beast pays attention too its Rose- Rose is who the Ood go all scary with and the Doctor's only weakness is ROse...ah love season 2..._
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I don't think this sucked at all! In fact I really, really liked it! Almost poetic that it was the Beast that twigged the lever (never got why Rose's did what it did and the Doc's didn't :p)

Fab fic :)
wrightpa2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This is about as far from sucking as you can get. It was interesting having it from the Beast's POV, I really liked it.
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
COOL! love it!
cheri1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
It doesn't suck! I love it. It's neat to see something from the Beast's POV and how he was the one who had orchestrated events throughout the Doctor's life up until Doomsday. it's a fascinating take on things! Great job!