Reviews for The Bitter Pill
ifan13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love that part about the Doctor having an childish faith in Rose - "the almost childlike belief in her which was almost comical in such a broken and faithless individual." That describes him so well! Great little one shot (or is this a drabble?)!
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I get the history class thing. School started this week and since this summer i discovered fanfic I've taken to carrying a notebook and adopted the "nerdy writer girl" persona. this kid thought I was cheating, really, nerdy girl doesn't need to cheat.

Anyway good fic, the pairing was kinda wierd, in like a im agreeing with you.

I understand the Muse, I have sevral oneshots that I HAD to write but can't post cos I stole someone's AU universe
Dame-Rose-Smith chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i think its really good, there are many fortunate and unfortunate coincidences with the doctor and rose and it could be possible that it was the devils work... THANKS

addictedtofantasy chapter 1 . 3/22/2008

I like very muchly.
Rambling Whovian chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Aww that was such an awesome fic! D

~Gallifreyan Rocker~
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
And for the smileys with ":/;" in them, you need a period before it. **Rolls eyes** SO FLIPPIN' ANNOYING!

Anywho, cute! *_*
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
WOw this is good! I loved the whole Beast v. Rose in those eps, really if you notice its not the Doctor that the beast pays attention too its Rose- Rose is who the Ood go all scary with and the Doctor's only weakness is ROse...ah love season 2..._
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I don't think this sucked at all! In fact I really, really liked it! Almost poetic that it was the Beast that twigged the lever (never got why Rose's did what it did and the Doc's didn't :p)

Fab fic :)
wrightpa2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This is about as far from sucking as you can get. It was interesting having it from the Beast's POV, I really liked it.
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
COOL! love it!
cheri1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
It doesn't suck! I love it. It's neat to see something from the Beast's POV and how he was the one who had orchestrated events throughout the Doctor's life up until Doomsday. it's a fascinating take on things! Great job!