Reviews for A Second Chance
Motherof8 chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
Good story. Thanks for writing it
Guest chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
Beautiful story
bella's beta chapter 24 . 9/18/2013
Great story. I hope to read more from u
Guest chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
She's acting like a brat.
DayJune chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
OMG! This chapter perfection. So hilarious! Loved the brotherly sides of Emmett and Jasper. Just in case, this doesn't turn out right, I'm talking about chapter 20. Anyway, OMG. Died of laughter, almost. I say almost because I'm still alive. Wow. That was lame. But, anyway, you're one of the most awesomest(love my grammar?) fanfiction writers ever, so cheers to you! I do not know where you get your brilliant ideas from, but i totally love them! I totally hope that Bella doesn't die. I don't think she will. I mean, she is the main character. But i still hope. Sorry for the long review, and on to finish reading the rest of the chapters. See you at chapter 24! :)
IloveLION chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
I think you could still make this story work. At least finish it up in maybe a couple more chapters. There are places you can go with it. Maybe you don't want to and I that's ok but I would love to keep reading and see this story get finished up. If you need a hand or a "two heads are better" type of thing I'd be happy to help you out :)
MissGeorgia96 chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
i really like this story and i think it is amazing.
TheOneAndOnly chapter 21 . 1/6/2011
U will update or I will find u and hunt u down and seriously injure u PLZ UPDATE!
pridk chapter 22 . 5/1/2010
Aw ;)
TwilightMommyWife chapter 22 . 3/22/2010
Update please, please...
Lovedninja chapter 22 . 3/12/2010
update
Dani-1811 chapter 22 . 1/2/2010
great story cant wait 4 more
wants to delete this account chapter 22 . 1/1/2010
ugh! just outtakes! (not that they werent good or anything) but i was kinda expecting another chapter...this story is awesome but please update a chapter soon :D