Reviews for Living Between Countdowns
TraSan chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Aw, that was all kinds of awesome. A view into the mind's of both Dean and Sam - very true to character and a wonderful treat.

Thanks for writing!
sUnKiSsT chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Another excellent story! Good job :D
Phx chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
Not sure how I've missed your stories before but what a treat for me this afternoon. This story is another gem, although I have to admit I almost didn't read it because I'm not a fan of 'character studies' lol! But I am glad I took a chance.

I really like how you write both Sam and Dean. The first chapter had me nodding as I could easily see this as a younger Dean. I love his count downs and his inability to fit in because of the trivialness of his peers. And in the second chapter - well ever a sucker for protective John and Dean, I totally sucked this up. Poor Sam. I also love that you didn't have Dean hunting until he was sixteen and John following the same rule with Sam. I love how both John and Dean react to Sam and how Dean can read his little bro so well.

Again, a real treat for me!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Wow. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I can imagine Dean's day going exactly this way-just looking forward to lunch time so he could spend it with Sam and then waiting for the end of the day afterwards!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Nice. Dean's reasoning made perfect sense about school. Good job.
Newfiegirl17 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Hey, great story its a great insight keep it up. check ou tmy story just click my name to bring it up.
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Nice work :D
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I liked this one. Good story. Had to laugh at that one line:

"Personally, Dean thought it wasn’t entirely bright to laugh at someone you thought was creepy but he let it go and added the moment to his ever growing list of reasons he didn’t like school."

He would be the one who would actually take creepiness seriously!