Reviews for The Lines of Fear
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 4/25
It's such a shame there wasn't really any proper Charlie whump on the show (and with his secret works and all that they could've done with that alone, I mean come on). This was good. I liked it. :)
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
You did scared Don real well. And, I liked how you expanded on this episode; all scary & touching at the end.
rukxichi.15 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I like how u made the bonding
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
that was good loved it
hyper-swain chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
if don rode to the hospital in the ambulance with charlie then how did his car get there?
mmelon3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
hey! so this was really good! i know, i was dissapointed with that part of the ep, i felt like it was such a good opportunity to get some major charlie angst. the only thing was when they were at the hospital, where did the car come from? cuz didn't don ride in the ambulance? other than that it was awesome!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Amazing story, I absolutely loved it.
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was really good! This show's amazing, and I really liked your version. And...the best line was the:

"Knowing that Don was his superman, Charlie decided he'd tell his brother. Don would be sure to fix it."

I adored the 'superman' part. Great story!
N'kala chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Nice!

I like your version of this episode much better! :)
PaulaXan chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I am SO glad someone rewrote that part of the episode! Thank you! I'd have liked Charlie to be a little worse off of course-can't help myself, lol. This was FAR better than the real episode. :) Awesome, thanks!

PaulaXan
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I'm so happy to have you back. Besides a few errorsthsi was great. But you always produce winners.
tearbos chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
that was a nice take on a great episode!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
that was awesome! great job!