Reviews for Remembering the Ones We Love part 1
joey the ripper chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Aww... Nice, I cried several times, really well written. One issue, Darkwing still has to stop the Fearsome yet.
Pulpomolcagetero chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
I fell in love with this fic, especially what I liked was the slumber party that inadvertently Gos organized in the hospital room, imagine eating fried with Darkwing Gos was delicious ... ha ha ha ha ha ... especially that this story allows us to reflect on the past Drake ... is that for you has been a long time but I want to know who thought that this story is very good ... embejecido why not other ... I wish you happy new year.
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
That was sweet I enjoyed it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
What a great story this is.

Please write more. PLEASE.
hecubus98413 chapter 2 . 9/18/2002
great story!
KissyBug chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
Cutest fan fic I have ever read. I love Gos and DW ,very easy to create stories based on their relationship. So very sweet. Keep writing.
Anna-mathe chapter 2 . 1/14/2002
*sniff* I love happy endings . . .
CornerDemon chapter 2 . 12/7/2001
Wow! I think my favorite part of this story is the part where Launchpad goes to see DW right after he gets amnesia. I really thought that exchange was really awesome, and pretty revealing. Keep up the excellent work!
PixieKandy chapter 2 . 7/18/2001
awww, that was so cute and sweet :)
Miss Megs chapter 2 . 4/23/2001
Aww! That was sooo sweet! I hope you write another!
Lost In Reverie chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Hey-cute story. _ I'll go read the second chapter.
michelle knight chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
*sniffy sniffy* i loved that...*sniffy sniffy* *goes to sob*
Rachel chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
This is so great. Keep up the good work. I love Darkwing Duck and you made me love the series even more.
Tsnofan chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
Oh!So cute!Please write more!
Moonlight's Trainer AKA Moonlady chapter 1 . 9/3/2000