Reviews for Get Used to It
red2013 chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
amber is so cruel to house and wilson. house and wilson are great characters in this story. the story is so well written.

red
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
cute fic :)
anna chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
that was wonderful! love the story!
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
It's an eleven fingered lawyer, not intern. ;) And, great fic. :D
Max Gat chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
I know that this fic is old, but I've only just found it.

Anyway, this has to be one of the best House/Wilsons fics out there! I perticularly enjoyed Chapter 9 - So cute!

Well done!
jessie145 chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
hey

i love the story it's pretty great
TheDemonShadow chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
OMG I just loved this story! Your writing style is amazing, with in-depth details with all the characters, epecially House and Wilson, and defiently one of the best stories of the House/Wilson relationship I've read! Please say you'll make a sequel!
prettilitTLepoison chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I love your House, very funny and ic. Wilson's reactions about their newfound relationship is delightfully ic as well, and its all just so cute. I shall fav this, not just for the reasons above, but cause I love ur writing style and I love the pairing when its written well.
8inchCaliper chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Very good story! Great characterization and nice dialogue. My first House fanfic and it was worth it! Now I'm hooked! Thanks!
kwittbugginme chapter 10 . 4/8/2008
okay, loved this story! is there gonna be a sequel?

would love one!

thanks for sharing, you're a very talented writer.

kris
Dragonland chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
This chapter itself could be a stand-alone, it's that good. I could actually see House and Wilson when I read this. Not just their characters, but their faces. Very rare for me. Great story.
IloveJimmy chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
I love this chapter! :)
AmayaSora chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
This is a very well-written fic. There are a few very very minor typos and things, but it doesn't interfere with the story at all. You use descrpitions very well. I also love how Amber is being so malicious here, because it seems to suit her perfectly.

Can't wait to read more. :)
bulletproofweeks chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
This...is...AMAZING! This seems more realistic. Normally people depict the "outing" of House as something he takes in stride, but it really is a huge emotional strain, especially when he's outed by the serious cut throat bitch. Also, I like how you added the outing of 13 too...I also love when House is reflecting on everything and how he wants Wilson to comfort him. I'm appalled by society's homophobia...if a man (or woman) loves another man (or woman) then there should be absolutely nothing wrong with that. There should be no reason, eloquently put, to hide in a closet. I like how you incorporated that argument in the end. Excellent writing, I beg you to continue!
bulletproofweeks chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
I think Wilson has just earned himself a stalker. For a moment I thought Amber was pregnant or something...that would've been interesting... Anyways, I can't wait for your next update!