Reviews for The Real Thing
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I really liked this story, just the kind of Hermione/Ginny fluff I needed.:) Great job!
xxMandy Mooxx chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I love it! i like how you changed the POV. You're an amzing author.
screamxheart chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This was wonderfully cute one shot.
muffin chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Q3Q...I LOVE IT! that mean i love you! xDD
fluffyflyingunicornsrock chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
omg! that was amazing!

you are like a god with the way you write!

and that jack** reviewer is just a homomphobic jerk!

but you, you are a magnificent writer with so many talents!

i praise the earth where you walk!

that story was just so insperational, i think im gonna cry(in a good way!)

i just, wow...thats about all there is to say...wow!

simply amazingly wow...

utter genious!

well, im gonna go now...

-fluffy flying unicorns rock!

Ps. WOW!
Dr. J's silent pet chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Hi!

I was reading your other story and then It crossed my mind to read your other stuff... so here I am...

I love this story, is just so cute...

It brought a smile to my face

And I like the changes on the POV

cuz... this way I get to know what both are thinking

Good story
wolfgirl654 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
absolutely disgusting. they would never. i dont like it at all.
mj2602 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
im totally your fan by now! you are great! and this one is soo cute! i would love to have someone who loves me like that!
Vaxity chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
hey i thought it was great!

i really like your other story, so i decided to read this one...and im glad i did!

since i left you a really long message like maybe a minute ago, ill keep this one short!

keep up the flotastic work, and dont forget to stay in school and not do drugs!

see ya!

-jess-

ps. i like pie!

crap-this was too long wasnt it? uh! i failed again! its a curse i tell you! curse!
LoveHermione chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I LOVED IT.I hope you write more soon. I love Hermione and Ginny together. And your story didn't get bogged down with being rushed into sex together. It was romantic and .K.x.
TheSweetestThing chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Nice to see someone writing this couple giving them emtional justice and not just another lesbian slash fic.

Very well executed, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Black-Rose-Of-Night chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Hey that was a great story! I really enjoyed it! I wanna hear more from you, you have talent! Keep it up please!
uluvme chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
okay that was cute, very cute.

awesome job.
NotKen chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I applaude you. That was a very good one-shot. It was very cute. The interaction between Ginny and Hermione was great. I like how you describe how they came to be and a few problems that came with it, but you didn't go into much detail which was perfect. It didn't detract from the overall story. Very well done. The fic is well written. No grammer or spelling mistakes that I could make out.

I hope to see more stories from you. Take care now.

Cheers!
HermioneGrangerRules chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was so sweet. I'm glad Hermione didn't listen to Ron, that prat. I love Hermione and Ginny together. They're so cute.