Reviews for I'm Ready
francis2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is an awesome story. I love how you give Sarah a voice, one that fits the 50s and the small glimpses we see of her through Josef's eyes. Great!
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
You have a wonderful way with words and with writing.

Sara was an interesting lady, if he could have been human it would have been a good marriage. If she could have been turned successfully it would have been a good marriage. And ain't it a shame ...
Mistyjay chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
another excellent story, you have such a great way with words, you should write professionally if you don't already.

Liked the storyline from Sarah's perspective and seeing Josef in a gentler style
Bleedinglove chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Wow, just wow. I had to review this after deciding I'd read something to help unblock my own writers block for my own moonlight story. This is absolutely amazing, the way it is "spoken" in Sarah's view you even got the language right for that time period. Not alot of people can do that without coming off two sided. You really let the reader submerge into the era w/out drowning and gave it a really real feel to it. I love all the emotion that came off of this, how she felt with Josef and how he confided in her. Just amazing Congrats!
Anna St. James chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I love your writing from Sarah's POV. Lovely.
MyaliasisL chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I like it a LOT!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Very well written. I like the Sara that you have created. You made her three dimensional and the kind of girl we all know Josef would find special. Good job.
SilverRoseThorns chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Love it. Best sarah story ever.
AdmiralSilver chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Best sarah and josef story ever.
SouthernButterfly chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I like it! Of course, I like anything that has to do with Josef :))

I'm curious-are you going to continue or make it a one-shot? I'd love to see it continue!
scrappyearnhardt chapter 1 . 3/20/2008