Reviews for How My Heart Behaves
Liz86000 chapter 20 . 9/1
I absolutely loved this story, thank you for sharing !
GalaxieGurl chapter 19 . 5/24/2017
Just enjoyed this story all over again. By now you must be a full-fledged doctor!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/19/2017
Awwwww! I absolutely, thoroughly enjoyed this entire story. For someone who doesn't usually write B&B, you did fantastically! First, your sex scenes were hella intense and got me all hot and bothered. Haha! Second, your knowledge of psychiatry is phenomenal and really deepened Booth's character. Thirdly, you didn't let Brennan give up on Booth. The fanfic way to go would have been for her to leave him and cause unnecessary drama. She stuck with him, which is so very true to Brennan's character on the show. THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING FIC!
CaskettShipper chapter 19 . 4/19/2017
Brennan has a bigger heart that people give her credit for. Even in the show, she's got such a capacity for love and empathy that people don't see because of her mannerisms.
CaskettShipper chapter 17 . 4/19/2017
So sweet!
CaskettShipper chapter 15 . 4/18/2017
UGH! I'm surprised Brennan is putting up with so much of his shit. I'm mean... there's only so much of that kind of treatment that a girl can take. She should push him away for once and see how he likes it.
CaskettShipper chapter 14 . 4/18/2017
Oh geez... I'm actually jealous of a fictional character. Haha!
CaskettShipper chapter 12 . 4/18/2017
Awwwww! Finally! Beautifully written!
CaskettShipper chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
Good! They better get over this weird "I'll have amazing sex with you but I won't talk about it or anything serious" phase.
CaskettShipper chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
UGH. Booth is really bugging me now. It's needs to grow a pair and get over himself.
CaskettShipper chapter 9 . 4/18/2017
UGH! I love the characters you've written for this fic. It's true enough to the character to not seem OOC but different enough to finally move these characters to where I want them to go. Together! As early as season 3! UGH! SO GOOD!
CaskettShipper chapter 8 . 4/18/2017
You keep apologizing for being so angsty but honestly? I love angst. Haha! Keep it up! But I demand a happy ending ;)
CaskettShipper chapter 6 . 4/17/2017
Gah! Why is Booth all messed up in the head? Can't he see that Brennan wants it just as much as he does? He has nothing to feel guilty about. He's going to ruin this I just know it!
CaskettShipper chapter 4 . 4/17/2017
Oh wow. As hot as the sex your wrote was, it was the line you wrote about the "who" that stuck with me the most. Like, sex with Booth was completely different and so much more meaningful not because of what he was doing but because it was him doing it. I can see how a connection to a person will turn sex into "making love". UGH this is so good!
CaskettShipper chapter 2 . 4/17/2017
Oh dang! That last line! Gave me the chills!