Reviews for How My Heart Behaves
flowerkin chapter 13 . 12/6/2019
I love this chapter so very much.
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 3/4/2019
So, I just want you to know, that I'm sitting here about 11 years after you wrote this, reading it for the second time, because I fell somewhat ungracefully back into this fandom last week and am now binge-rewatching the entire show, and binge-rereading all my favorite authors and stories from along the way. Anyways, it's absolutely as fabulous as it was when I read it the first time many years ago, and I just wanted you to know I thought so. And I had to review the first chapter because I apparently already reviewed the last, LOL
Sylvia S Hill chapter 20 . 1/7/2019
I have read many fanfics over the past few years, but I have to say that this story is, in my opinion, the sweetest, deepest, most sensual, most human, heartfelt story that I have ever read. You have captured "Booth" exactly as I read him. He's fun, dark, brooding, sexy, and in a lot of ways I imagine DB really is. As for Brennen, I can certainly see ED in this character. She's funny, thoughtful, smart, loving, and deep in her own way. Well Done! Keep it up.
Perlgrl54107829 chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
Hi! This the first Fan Fiction I’ve read on Bones. I was seriously ill in 2005-2008 and never caught on to Bones then. Caught reruns on other channels and I am nuts about the show. I own the DVD’s and on Apple TV. I read every chapter tonight and really enjoyed it. I’m hoping you’ve written more. I just love all the characters and especially Booth and Brennan’s love story is one for the ages. Thank you for writing it.
Liz86000 chapter 20 . 9/1/2018
I absolutely loved this story, thank you for sharing !
GalaxieGurl chapter 19 . 5/24/2017
Just enjoyed this story all over again. By now you must be a full-fledged doctor!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/19/2017
Awwwww! I absolutely, thoroughly enjoyed this entire story. For someone who doesn't usually write B&B, you did fantastically! First, your sex scenes were hella intense and got me all hot and bothered. Haha! Second, your knowledge of psychiatry is phenomenal and really deepened Booth's character. Thirdly, you didn't let Brennan give up on Booth. The fanfic way to go would have been for her to leave him and cause unnecessary drama. She stuck with him, which is so very true to Brennan's character on the show. THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING FIC!
CaskettShipper chapter 19 . 4/19/2017
Brennan has a bigger heart that people give her credit for. Even in the show, she's got such a capacity for love and empathy that people don't see because of her mannerisms.
CaskettShipper chapter 17 . 4/19/2017
So sweet!
CaskettShipper chapter 15 . 4/18/2017
UGH! I'm surprised Brennan is putting up with so much of his shit. I'm mean... there's only so much of that kind of treatment that a girl can take. She should push him away for once and see how he likes it.
CaskettShipper chapter 14 . 4/18/2017
Oh geez... I'm actually jealous of a fictional character. Haha!
CaskettShipper chapter 12 . 4/18/2017
Awwwww! Finally! Beautifully written!
CaskettShipper chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
Good! They better get over this weird "I'll have amazing sex with you but I won't talk about it or anything serious" phase.
CaskettShipper chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
UGH. Booth is really bugging me now. It's needs to grow a pair and get over himself.
CaskettShipper chapter 9 . 4/18/2017
UGH! I love the characters you've written for this fic. It's true enough to the character to not seem OOC but different enough to finally move these characters to where I want them to go. Together! As early as season 3! UGH! SO GOOD!