Reviews for A Gate to your Heart
Shaina chapter 5 . 3/25
I really love it...please write more,soon.
Sasuke chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
So awesome I love it you are a good writer
Sasuhinalover chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Great start so far! I really like it! I love sasuhina fanfics. Sorry, I'm just a hopeless romantic because I am forever alone, LOL
HH chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
i'm a NaruHina fan that's recently converted to a SasuHina fan... but after reading the story.. it made me want to ship Gaara and Hinata.. kya! i don't know which is which!

still lookng forward for the continuation!
ilovehinata4ever chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
hhahahha so funny n cute sasuhina go ! gaahina! go go yr soo cuteee! back off sakyra!
Emmberzandor chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
OMG AMZING I LOVE YOUR WORK !
kandita chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Wow! I feel really bad for Gaara... Hanabi is just too cute

Are you still working on this story? If so please update soon
naruhina507 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
i guess sasuke is really surprise that hinata dose not like him
hahafuckthis chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
OOH! I want a fight! Gaara vs. Sasuke! Please? LOL, that'd be interesting. Anyways, I love this story so far, when it was Sakura that he looked at I was really freaked out for a moment, lol. And also, I can't believe those guards actually fell for that! What happens when they see the real Sasuke? Will they think he's an impersonator?
Joaninuwolf13 chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
OMG! This is an awesome story, its like you are getting Gaara and Sasuke to fight over Hinata...that is so cute. I cant wait until u put up the next chapter and i am willing to wait since you are on hiatus right now. Any way good luck with the next chapters and i know you will make the next chapters really awesome. Keep up the good work
cherrypudding chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
good, good! a little short, but still really good! update soon pleez!
BlackMoonTiger chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
i can't wait for the next chapter! i wonder what naruto and sasuke's reaction to hinata's new look will be. - great job!
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Haha, bad teachers. I bet she's a female, LOL.
CeruleanNetwork chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
This story rocks! Please keep writing !
king-veil chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
i see sasuke's being bold .