Reviews for Believe It, Beloved
jenkiez chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I really love the talent you have for bringing characters to life. It seems that you have done a lot of research on the twilight characters, as well as a love for them. I just LOVE Jasper's character. I have always thought that a story that explain more about his journey to find the Cullens and Alice would be really great. Have you ever thought of doing that story. I think you imagination and talent would make it the best. Just giving ideas.

P.S. I have just started reading your Blue Moon over Manka's and I'm really loving it. I hope I don't have to wait too long for the next chapter. (I read fast...No pressure) I'll have to try and slow myself down. I try not to stay up all night and read it in one sitting. That may not be possible! Keep up the good work and me and others will be waiting for the next installment. :)
Amortentiax chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
After reading BMOM, I just had to read more. I simply adore Alice/Jasper! They're great. This was a great one shot. You do very good characterisations I have to say!

“Yes, he knows all too well. I caught him practicing in the kitchen with two dozen eggs last week. He was trying to crack them open without destroying the shell.”

Aww I found that so positively adorable that you tried to do that!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I really liked this. I love Jasper and Alice's conversation, I love how much in taking they understand Bella and Edward's relationship.

And all of the love between Alice and Jasper is evident, the kiss at the end is very sweet.

Great job on this.
Midlight17 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Very real, fabulous story well tied into Twilight. I just wish it was a bit longer! Like everything you write, I want it to go on forever...
LilBriarRoseMasochist chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
love it!

no worries about Jazz's POV! you did great!
Chloe Fluer chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
this is just lovely !
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Another super sweet story! Thanks for sharing!
sunnydae13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
loved it...
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I really enjoyed the chemistry between Jasper & Alice and reading a bit in Jasper's POV is really a joy. You're a gifted writer - keep drawing us in with more!
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Awesome story, Cullenista! I especially loved that Edward was practicing with eggs. How sweet! Loved this story!
Porsches As Bribes chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
oh jazz is soo unbelievably sweet
Fruitey chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
aww thats so cute! great job!
VampireCat3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Loved it!
Belle Flor chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aww, how adorable. I always wonder what Jasper's thinking about...
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was very good, and very interesting; it's nice to get into other characters' heads every now and then, and you have a good feel for who they are. I'm also reading Blue Moon, and I've enjoyed your analysis of their relationship so far.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »