Reviews for Believe It, Beloved
LovingMyDoctor chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was sweet.

noonetoyou33 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
very sweet scene. i think you did a great job with JPOV. :)
You'reTheMoon chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
i love it!

jasper and alice
kajibot chapter 1 . 7/7/2008

Your story was nominated in The Twilight Awards Round 2 for the following category:

Best One-Shot Short

If you would like your story removed from the nominations or to switch categories, please email us asap (twilightawards ).

The Twilight Awards
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
You did a wonderful job with Jasper's POV. I too just did my first chapter from Jasper's POV and the positive feed back has been overwhelming. I so love sweet moments between Jasper and Alice. You just don't see them written that often. Loved it!
Topaz Fireheart Storm chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
it love it! the end is so cute!
collardog chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
great i like it :)
Chrisss chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
i think this story is really cute and that you should do more stories in jasper's point of was really good!
BreathlessAfterTwilight chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Wonderfully sweet. I just love Jasper and Alice's relationship! I usually look for stories that are mainly based around Edward and Bella, but I think that I will start looking for some with more Alice and Jasper...they are such an interesting couple!
Teeny Tiny Twilight chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
-aw- thats soo sweet. i don't know but i think that sounds a lot like Jasper to me _
Anarane Faelivrin chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Lovely! I think you write Jasper and Alice very well- this is exactly how I imagined them to act like.
nothingleft chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
very nice. Very sweet. ;P
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wow. I never really thought about what Japer was thinking, and especially what happened when Bella was asleep. Could you possibly write a story about things that go on in the Cullen household at night when the rest of Forks is sleeping? Maybe on one of the night that Bella is sleeping over?

That would be seriously good to read.

Spiffing, in fact.
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Aww! So cute. :)
Mizra chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I like to read different points of view with these characters. And learning more about Jasper has only proved to make this scene of worrying about Bella's safety in Phoenix more realistic. I can see the worry lining Alice's face and Jasper's strong arms enveloping her little body. Besides Edward, of course, Alice is my favorite and the one I can relate to the most. We're both tiny (the same heihgt actually) and our personalities are very much alike (energetic and hyper).
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »