Reviews for Believe It, Beloved
Mizra chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I like to read different points of view with these characters. And learning more about Jasper has only proved to make this scene of worrying about Bella's safety in Phoenix more realistic. I can see the worry lining Alice's face and Jasper's strong arms enveloping her little body. Besides Edward, of course, Alice is my favorite and the one I can relate to the most. We're both tiny (the same heihgt actually) and our personalities are very much alike (energetic and hyper).
Sweet Little Bullet chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
this is by far one of the best things I've read.

It's great!
vampirechick123 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
thats cute. I ove Japer he is so sweet. and Alice she is soo caring. i loved how you have them rely on each other. that really had them show their love. so cute
lanna-misssunshine chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Aww I loved this. :o)

-Lanna
I am Fizz chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
You do good in Jasper's PoV. I really have nothing bad to say about it. Then again i never do
abovetherim chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
that was very good!
Ranma15177 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
A lovely little vignette. Good characterization and it definately falls within the realm of possibilities for Alice and Jasper's personalities. I love these two for their quiet and singularly intimate relationship. They aren't an outwardly demonstrative couple, but you can SEE their strong bond. You did a good job of bringing that vision to life.

-Lauren
Edward4eva chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
is this just a one shot or not
redxhighxheels chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
i love it! and they really are soo adorable together!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I really liked it! I always wondered what they did do/talk about when Bella was sleeping.
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aww, it's cute, I like it.

Arya
not done baking chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Yay for Jasper/Alice love! There's definitely not enough of it in Twilight fanfic universe. You did a great job on this and I think you did wonderfully with Jasper's POV. And I loved the bit about the whole egg thing, that was a really nice touch.
Scarlett71177 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Antonia,

SO lovely. I liked this from Jasper's pov, and I like the relationship he has with Alice. Great job on the characterizations.

Keep up the great work!