Reviews for Believe It, Beloved
Sweet Little Bullet chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
this is by far one of the best things I've read.

It's great!
vampirechick123 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
thats cute. I ove Japer he is so sweet. and Alice she is soo caring. i loved how you have them rely on each other. that really had them show their love. so cute
lanna-misssunshine chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Aww I loved this. :o)

I am Fizz chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
You do good in Jasper's PoV. I really have nothing bad to say about it. Then again i never do
abovetherim chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
that was very good!
Ranma15177 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
A lovely little vignette. Good characterization and it definately falls within the realm of possibilities for Alice and Jasper's personalities. I love these two for their quiet and singularly intimate relationship. They aren't an outwardly demonstrative couple, but you can SEE their strong bond. You did a good job of bringing that vision to life.

Edward4eva chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
is this just a one shot or not
redxhighxheels chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
i love it! and they really are soo adorable together!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I really liked it! I always wondered what they did do/talk about when Bella was sleeping.
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aww, it's cute, I like it.

not done baking chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Yay for Jasper/Alice love! There's definitely not enough of it in Twilight fanfic universe. You did a great job on this and I think you did wonderfully with Jasper's POV. And I loved the bit about the whole egg thing, that was a really nice touch.
Scarlett71177 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008

SO lovely. I liked this from Jasper's pov, and I like the relationship he has with Alice. Great job on the characterizations.

Keep up the great work!