Reviews for Bitter Cold
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
A thought provoking and interesting piece about Narcissa. Nicely done!
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I know this story is old, but I don't really think it matters.

I really enjoyed that. Congrats on a job well done!
NectarAndAmbrosia chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Aw...I feel just the opposite of your title. This story is so beautiful and heartwarming! Thank you so for doing this. I love reading anything about Narcissa, esp. really good ones like this!
BrokenSnow.X chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Hey, I thought this was a really good oneshot. Great job! ]
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Brillant. This is a nice look into Narcissa's true charachter. After reading the 7th book, I knew she was not all bad,that she had a heart. I loved this look into her and you are a very good writer.

Keep it up! :)
Silversaz chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Very effective with the brackets and italics. Another great piece of writing. What else can i say?

Silversaz
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
That was really sweet! I adored it! :D

~Wings~
xxpiratexx chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I almost felt that I'd reviewed this before...

It reminds me very much of something else you've written.

I can't quite place my finger on it now...

Anyways, as always, excellently excellent.

Yours, excellently,

Rose
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This was beautiful. I really love the effects of the love, cold and expectation-lines. You've really managed to describe a life of a complex character through just these themes. I really, really loved it.
LupinTonksLove chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Oh, I loved this story! Spectacular job.
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Great one-shot.
EdgarAllen chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I really loved that. It was poetic and it gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes.
MBP chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
How do you churn out stories like these at the rate you do? What a compassionate, powerful look at Narcissa. Starting with the beginning of HBP to the end of DH, I grew to like her, and this really shows why. Her actions, I'm pretty sure, were done out of love. Poor Narcissa - I do like to think she and Andromeda would have made up. Great job with this.
L.Lockheart chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
(I love this.)

another brief brush with the dark side, and I feel I like a lot.

You, my gifted friend, have talent.
the great and mighty sonk chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
An interesting take on Narcissa's feelings, but it rather captures her life well. Cold cold cold, until she does something right and goes against what is expected. I enjoyed it.