Reviews for Twenty Two Clouds In The Sky
This was so awesome
JazMint chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
AWESOMEEE!
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Cute and sweet! Just goes to show how much he cares for Yachiru. :)
Emotional Machine chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Ridiculously cute and pretty realistic if you think about it. Great job! :)
Honeyee chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
OMG!

This one is giving me a heart-attack! Haha. Any fics with Division 11 members in it is LOVE.

I'm so amazed at how you described their relationship. Kenpachi/Yachiru is one of my favorite relationships in Bleach (together with Kenpachi/Ikkaku. I just adore how Kenpachi looks all scary and stuffy but deep inside you know he's a softie especially with this Division 11 family.

Continue writing for Bleach!
J chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I love it. Only Yachiru can call Kenpachi old and silly and get away with it.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Amazing! The way you wrote that was incredible! I loved it all!

Nela
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
oooh! so cute!
St. Harridan chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
You absolutely nailed it! You brought out Ken-chan's soft side and laid it out for all to see and at the same time keeping him perfectly in character. I love this fic! Definitely going into my favs.
iCooky chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Cute story! I liked the part about the uses of blood; hilarious! Yachiru is so tiny and cute! Kya! And Zaraki's just a big teddy bear in disguise! Love this story!
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aw - Sweet
clio chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Kenpachi-Yachiru relationship is one of my favourite in "Bleach". I see them as inseparable regardless the situation, I see them more as one that two. Your story has described why it is like this. It's really beautifully - but also concretely - shown how he became her whole world by taking her to his side and rising her up. He taught her or simply polished her skills. I especially like the part about how he taught her to play the game.

Kenpachi is my favourite captain and I really like how you presented him in this story - he is a kind of soft (everyone would be around Yachiru), but anyway he is still as strong, terryfying and wild as ever. He's just himself.

Really nice story. Thank you!
skele-gro chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aww... I like your view on Zaraki.
Allyster Nightwind chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
oh that was a very cute story i loved it
Ballmaster chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Aw. Zaraki's a big softie when it comes to Yachiru. Haha.