Reviews for Improptu
VaultGirl15 chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
Hello, just wanted you to know this is an excellent story/collection/thing. I love your characterization and the stories make me smile. Now I see you haven't updated in 2 years, so can I beg and plead for you to finish the three-shot where Kimiko has lost her memory? PLEASE!? Thank you and great work.
Thayf13 chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
There's robotics at my school too, my friends keep trying to make join up. :shakesheadvigorously: sooooo not my thing. They went to nationals a couple years ago but didn't make it this year because complete idiots joined up or were given dum jobs. One just poured solder every where and another didn't check the connections. :bangs head: idiots, this is why is stick to my own things, not most annoying social thingies. Poor Jackie.
tennisgurl13 chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
Oh no poor Kimiko! Well at least she knows her name. Can't wait for the next part of this! Great job yet again :)
tennisgurl13 chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
This is really really interesting. I love where you're going with this! The way you describe Kimiko's comfort with different elements is great. Really great job :)
tennisgurl13 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Gotta love Chase not knowing what a menstrual cycle is and Wuya for having one even after being over 1500 years old. This was hilarious! Great job!
tennisgurl13 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Hahahaha this is perfect. Omi would definitely flip out if he said a bad word. And him thinking because Raimundo said a bad word means he's turning evil is classic. Great job!
Zoerz chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
Update? Part 3?
HideousBlob chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Dude, these are cracking me up. Great work, man.

Especially this one about Omi swearing. I AM SO IMMATURE.
AmuletSpade chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
*hisses* OH NO YOU DON'T! AIN'T NOBODY TAKIN' ADVANTAGE OF KIMIKO ON RAI'S WATCH! *fury*

*sings* Hit the road, Jack, and dontcha come back no more no more no more no more, hit the road Jack, and dontcha come back no more.

AmuletSpade chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
*giggles madly* D'aww. Heheh. Wind. Again, he would. XD

BACK OFF, KENTA. Raimundo is Kimiko's man! Geesh.

AmuletSpade chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
*sighs* Yeah, he can be. But he's a good guy. He just has to learn, is all. Clay should teach him. Because Clay is epically amazing. :D

AmuletSpade chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
*jaw drops at pure awesomeness radiating from story* Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. Just... dang.

AmuletSpade chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Aww. RAIMUNDO! Be nice t' Clay, ya jerk! YOU HAVE NO PROOF! XD Hehe. Poor, poor Clay...

AmuletSpade chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
*falls down laughing hysterically* HAHAHAHA! Oh, fudgecart, that was priceless. Poor Ashley, and her now-dead social life.

(She should've burned the pictures while she had the chance.)

AmuletSpade chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
I read this, and only one thing popped into my head, (empty as it is.)

'He would.' :D