Reviews for Five People Cordelia Could've Put in their place
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Cordelia not going after Angel is awesome. I really liked her, until Joss had her go Angel crazy and evil. I mean she could have put those people in place plus a lot more. She was a one of a kind character, and I'm glad some one else recognizes it.

-Kate
Enahwyn chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Now please don't take this the wrong way. My very first reaction after the page loaded was "Aw, crap." In the best possible way.

X-Men, The Craft and Saw ..oh my!

Okay so I'm not a Heathers fan. I didn't really get a lot of what you were talking about but you painted Cordy as scathing and the last line made me laugh so.. well done.

The X-Men scene is a riot. I can just imagine Hugh Jackman glowering and opening his mouth to reply but she's well into cutting the next X down so what's the point? Love it.

The Craft. Cordelia calling her Nance - something so simple and so epic and again your last line leaves me laughing. I can hear the bored contempt as Cordy emphasises Willow's name.

I don't think I've seen the 1963 version of The Haunting but it works just fine with Zeta Jones and Lili Taylor.

The Saw scene was worth a giggle-snort but I didn't like seeing Amanda taken down so easily. Oh well.

For someone worried about writing Cordelia you've done remarkably well. But then, from what I've seen so far you write any character you tackle with incredible skill. I can always "hear" them speaking.
BuffyAngel68 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
ROFLMAO! Classic Cordy! Especially the 'faith hope and charity, not die, stab and maim.' line. That is SO something Cirdy would come out with. These were all so perfect. yes, Cordy is definitely hard to write, but boy did you hit the nail on the head. Terric job.
Au3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
hahaha, that was hilarious!

No really, you write Cordelia great.

Thanks for the laughs ;o)