Reviews for What Comes After
Kanchana jackles chapter 12 . 9/2
please update soon! its so awesome! i can't wait to see wat happens next. Please don't leave it hanging like this.
iwokeuponthewrongsideoflife chapter 12 . 8/10
OH MY GOODNESSSSS! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! I'm guessing I can probably guess who it was now. Unless he just is really nervous. But oh my goodness! The moments between the brothers are so sweet, it's my most favorite :) THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS THIS CHAPTER!
Kanchana jackles chapter 1 . 7/10
Please don't leave this sequel hanging. I hope u finish it. its really awesome
gaelicspirit chapter 12 . 6/19
So well done.

Loved the line about taking a piece of Dean at a time, "like a cancer." Something we both know personally. Dean's nightmare was appropriately horrific. Dean being happy with the day at the beach being his last day was poignant and had me rubbing my heart.

I'm really looking forward to your next chapter. :)
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 12 . 6/17
Dean is his own worst enemy. Nobody can hurt him like he does. Idjit!
Nana56 chapter 12 . 6/17
Wow! I'm really anxious for the next chapter. This one didn't feel rushed to me at any point. Of course, I was buried in it and probably rushing my reading. Part of me wants to wait until it's all here to read the whole thing at once, but the larger part of me know that I could never do that. lol

Love that the brothers are working at getting along and doing this right and together. As for the others involved, I keep changing my mind as to who the culprit might be.

Maybe this can be finished this summer. :D

Amazing chapter. Well done. :)
alberte140101 chapter 12 . 6/16
OMG YES! A new chapter! This was truly amazing I can't wait for the next one! :3
So in love with this story! Thank you for the update. Great storytelling as always!
Laura L chapter 12 . 6/16
Firstly I've lost my login details. Secondly thank you from the bottom of my heart for not giving up on this story. I was worried you had decided not to continue but when I heard you had posted another couple of chapters I was beyond thrilled. I am so intrigued to see where this goes. Please don't ever give up on this, every word written is very much appreciated. :)
Variou5 chapter 12 . 6/14
Loved both chapters, the story is still compelling. Appreciate the updates.
Elise Deschat chapter 12 . 6/14
Will the perpetrator of the binding spell please stand up, fork over the locket, and release Dean...

Thanks for the new chapter...
tuckercat2 chapter 12 . 6/14
Awesome! I love it! You have nothing to worry about this story is awesome and then some! You go girl!
Maz101 chapter 12 . 6/14
This is the first Supernatural story I have read in a very, very, very long time. I no longer trawl or any other sites for good stories/writing because they simply became too hard to find. I will *always* love the show but somehow the delight I always found in the stories other fans shared rather ran out as the best of them gradually stopped posting. I'm not going to enter into a lament over the why's of that or how the fandom has been overtaken by less talented others. Suffice to say, the ff alerts of favourited authors still do occasionally drop into my inbox and it's only them that I now ever read. You are one of them.
I remember this story so well because I loved it - I remember your author notes about RL issues too and why, understandably, writing was not a priority. I am just so thrilled to see you back with updates.
I looked back and my last review was back in 2011, although I'm sure I was up to date until the last two chapters I have just caught up on.
You may feel rusty but your writing has reminded me, wonderfully, of how much I still adore the show/these characters, especially as you and my favourite authors present them. I could immerse myself again. This is the kind of story I have always loved - with the brothers' connection at its heart, set in a time before things (in the show) went too wayward (for my tastes anyway), with great characterisation, with convincing OC's who give wonderful POVs of the boys, with a convincing supernatural story complete with credible lore, with connections to the crucial events of their past, with off-the-scale angst/HurtComfort.
I simply wanted to say THANK YOU for continuing - it's great!
alberte140101 chapter 11 . 6/2
Your writing is truly amazing. I love this story so freaking much, I hope everything is okay and that you will find some inspiration and time to come back and finish the story 3
AprilJays chapter 11 . 5/22
Omg why didn't I get a notification about this chapter when it was posted! This keeps happening with this site. I'm sure many of your readers have missed this update too! I will have to watch like a hawk now for next one to make sure I don't miss it. Hope it's very soon as this chapter was amazing. I miss your writing and this fic. Please writee more soon.

AprilJays