Reviews for What Comes After
Hello, just wanted to tell you I have thoroughly enjoyed your writing, and am very excited to read the rest of the story. Also, I am so very sorry about your father. I will be praying for you and yours.
freetobescary chapter 10 . 2/6
Ahhh Dean.. Always thinking about his brother's well being even when he knows it's gonna be the death of him. Sometimes i wonder if it's healthy to love a character this much. Probably not, doesn't mean it's gonna stop me though.
RiggsWife chapter 10 . 1/27
I just found this story. I have been totally engrossed. You are spot on with the characters. I am on the edge of my seat for more.
I read from the start of the story, awesome on so many levels. Continue soon please.
I just read from beginning,, very good story
DearHart chapter 10 . 1/24
AAAAHHH! SO intense! Update soon! XOXOXO
gaelicspirit chapter 10 . 1/23
I was so glad to see Sam come to his senses and return to take care of Dean. Another good installment of this story - thank you so much for writing. I enjoyed it - and just so you know, your beta-ing skills are on point. :)
What a beautiful surprise to see this story continued. Thank you for not forgetting about us. I need more :)
SJ chapter 10 . 1/22
Okay. I'm overjoyed that you are back. This story has always been one of my faves. I love your version of sick Dean in this, I pray you write more and start updating regularly again. Please know you have made my day. It was crappy until I saw this update. We are all still reading so please keep writing. SJ
Holy heck! You are back after all this time! Thank you a trillion times over, this fic has always remained on my mind, please continue it.
Mollysdean chapter 10 . 1/22
OmG boys can be so stubborn...can't they just say what they really want and not what other wants to hear...
The suspense is killing me...please don't take that long to update I might just die of waiting .
And one more thing ...awesome work...
Nana56 chapter 10 . 1/23
Gah! Secrets! These guys make me crazy when they keep secrets from each other. It NEVER goes well. :(

At least they're talking some and can manage to keep the tempers in control a bit. I'm sure that won't last, tho.

Loved this chapter and the boys getting back together for at least a short while. I hope you have another chapter waiting in the wings 'cause this one left me hungry for more. :)

Well done, my friend!
Laura's-eyes chapter 10 . 1/23
Oh my gosh! Finally a new chapter.
I am so friggin excited that you are still writing! If you need any help with anything just send me a mail. I'm more then happy to help. Please keep going you are doing a fabulous job. Hope you post again very soon.
Thiltelles chapter 10 . 1/23
I'm loving this. Hope you'll post more soon!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 10 . 1/22
Argh! Once again Dean's stubbornness and zero-self-esteem make me wanna smack him in the head with frustration!