Reviews for What Comes After
lightblade chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
hey man, please update I have been waiting since may, I am so desperate I have created my own version of the story. I know it takes time, but your writings are amazing, no one can compete with it. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
Oh this story is amazing, I just spent the night reading it and yesterday and today read the previous story. ..both are so amazing. I can't believe it ends here. I hope you one day post the rest of it someday
RSal chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Hey dude.. When're u planning to update ur story? All of us are waiting for the next update! Please please hurry..
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
Please update the chapter. I keep coming everyday to know the next part. I am unable to resist anymore!
Vampyvii chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
Soooo happy to see this story updated! After years of waiting! Trust me, I understand how life gets in the way of one's writing - - Well done chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Can you please update the story?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
Can you please update the next chapter? :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
YOU DID NOT JUST LEAVE IT THERE! whaaaaat? OMG I loved this so much
fan chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
Can you please update the story more? Thanks :) im dying to find out what happens next
Nana56 chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
Ho boy! What a terrific chapter, my friend! I really knew that Jess wasn't evil...she couldn't be.

Love this and it's awesome to have you back! Looking forward to the next chapter, too. Glad to read that it's mostly done. :)
Samantha V chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
So happy to see an update! Love how complex this story is with the interactions between all the characters :)
Breakdowns ksi chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
PLEASE can you update now? I have waited so long for you to start writing again. I am so happy you are back at it. Really good chapter I think Deans health is in trouble. Please don't leave us too long for the next part. Thanks for not giving up on this.
Coleyb20 chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
amazing stories I started reading both yesterday and finished this one today.
always love great Dean angst stories. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Awesome cliffhanger!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
Your friend was right. YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US HERE! !
BTW, this is a good chapter. Finally Dean got more clues about what's really going on, too bad the price was a bit too high.
Laura's-eyes chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Can't believe I am just not noticing this email of an update! Awesome chapter, I hope we can have more soon? I missed this story so much :)