Reviews for What Comes After
Simplydreamer1 chapter 12 . 2/8
I never get tired of reading your stories. You have an amazing ability to make words wrap hearts, using your own expression. You make me love Dean even more if it's possible and go through a lot of feelings with him. Please, keep writing as long as you can and wish. Keep sharing your gift with us. It helps me to cope with reality. Or, in Dean words, "Keep writing, Shakespeare".
Coleyb20 chapter 12 . 1/14
I love this story! It’s been a while when are you going to update next?
wolfsbane0911 chapter 12 . 1/9
Glad i found this story, and its prequel lol cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Drgnlady74 chapter 12 . 10/15/2017
One of the best written stories of Sam and Dean. I realized it wasn't finished so I kept trying to slow down reading it. It didn't work- it was too good! PLEASE finish this one, it's amazing!
Kanchana jackles chapter 12 . 9/2/2017
please update soon! its so awesome! i can't wait to see wat happens next. Please don't leave it hanging like this.
iwokeuponthewrongsideoflife chapter 12 . 8/10/2017
OH MY GOODNESSSSS! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! I'm guessing I can probably guess who it was now. Unless he just is really nervous. But oh my goodness! The moments between the brothers are so sweet, it's my most favorite :) THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS THIS CHAPTER!
Kanchana jackles chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Please don't leave this sequel hanging. I hope u finish it. its really awesome
gaelicspirit chapter 12 . 6/19/2017
So well done.

Loved the line about taking a piece of Dean at a time, "like a cancer." Something we both know personally. Dean's nightmare was appropriately horrific. Dean being happy with the day at the beach being his last day was poignant and had me rubbing my heart.

I'm really looking forward to your next chapter. :)
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 12 . 6/17/2017
Dean is his own worst enemy. Nobody can hurt him like he does. Idjit!
Nana56 chapter 12 . 6/17/2017
Wow! I'm really anxious for the next chapter. This one didn't feel rushed to me at any point. Of course, I was buried in it and probably rushing my reading. Part of me wants to wait until it's all here to read the whole thing at once, but the larger part of me know that I could never do that. lol

Love that the brothers are working at getting along and doing this right and together. As for the others involved, I keep changing my mind as to who the culprit might be.

Maybe this can be finished this summer. :D

Amazing chapter. Well done. :)
alberte140101 chapter 12 . 6/16/2017
OMG YES! A new chapter! This was truly amazing I can't wait for the next one! :3
Guest chapter 12 . 6/16/2017
So in love with this story! Thank you for the update. Great storytelling as always!
Laura L chapter 12 . 6/16/2017
Firstly I've lost my login details. Secondly thank you from the bottom of my heart for not giving up on this story. I was worried you had decided not to continue but when I heard you had posted another couple of chapters I was beyond thrilled. I am so intrigued to see where this goes. Please don't ever give up on this, every word written is very much appreciated. :)
Variou5 chapter 12 . 6/14/2017
Loved both chapters, the story is still compelling. Appreciate the updates.