Reviews for What Comes After
Breakdowns ksi chapter 8 . 4/24
PLEASE can you update now? I have waited so long for you to start writing again. I am so happy you are back at it. Really good chapter I think Deans health is in trouble. Please don't leave us too long for the next part. Thanks for not giving up on this.
Coleyb20 chapter 8 . 4/25
amazing stories I started reading both yesterday and finished this one today.
always love great Dean angst stories. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Awesome cliffhanger!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 8 . 4/23
Your friend was right. YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US HERE! !
BTW, this is a good chapter. Finally Dean got more clues about what's really going on, too bad the price was a bit too high.
Laura's-eyes chapter 8 . 4/20
Can't believe I am just not noticing this email of an update! Awesome chapter, I hope we can have more soon? I missed this story so much :)
mikiss chapter 8 . 4/20
I usually follow you on another site, but when I tried to comment, no luck. Very happy to see you are writing again. Have enjoyed your latest. Also read your updates, but was too lazy to log in, however now that I have, I hope things are going well with you. Can't say I know how you feel, but depression has run in my family and I know how debilitating it can be. My best wishes go with you. Miki
Hurry, hurry, hurry!
Dyyyyyying, need more!
alena chapter 8 . 4/18
You certainly know how to crank up the tension and keep us on tenterhooks! It's nice to see Dean has allies amongst Sam's friends despite Chris's best/worst efforts.
Your updates are always worth the wait- Great chapter and a great story! I shall be looking forward to your next chapter...
Magnolia chapter 8 . 4/17
You have no idea how happy I am that you are back! Chapter was well worth the wait. bring the next one soon pls
Natalie Ree chapter 8 . 4/17
I am ecstatic that you have a new chapter! I enjoy your stories very much, and am glad to see you back in the writing gig! I am also very intrigued on how the story's progressing, and can't wait for future chapters. Cheers to you!
iluvsprntrl chapter 8 . 4/17
I love how you make your characters complex. Really good update, looking forward to the next one.
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 4/17
Thanks for updating your story. :)
Very intense chapter and cliffhanger.
I still don't like Chris even if he did try helping Dean and currently really don't like Jessica as she continues to torment/hurts him.
It was nice that Lori agreed to help Dean, (though forgot she was a medical professional).
I wish they wouldn't keep secrets from Sam about Dean's new injuries, but he probably wouldn't react well learning Dean went back to the apartment.
I have to remember this is a young Sam, but I like Nathan's comments to him.
Thanks again for updating your story. It is appreciated. :)
(Hopefully we won't have to wait long for an update to get rid of the image of Dean and Sam burning... )
Until next time, take care.
TheBlondeBullet chapter 7 . 4/9
I have fallen for this story, and I can't get up. Let me say first that your writing is addictive. Everything flows and winds together and it looks effortless, even though I know it's not. I got hooked on the prequel to this, but you've truly outdone yourself on this story. This is lightyears above most fanfiction I read - ever considered being a real author? I also want to applaud you for your concentration on Dean and his woes. I've always been a Dean whump fan, especially since the show shows way too little of that aspect of him. Personally, I think he's the most developed, most complex character of the show. Thank you thank you thank you for capitalizing on that! I think I've found my new favorite author :)
Update please - I can't wait to see what happens next!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 7 . 4/4
It's been a long time since you last updated this story, so I'm not sure you still want to finish this. It's a good story, and I just really want to see it to the end.
SNeaky54 chapter 7 . 3/9
Will this ever be finished? I loved the Wake Up Call and can't wait to see this continue.
Yabbe chapter 7 . 2/23
Wha! What happens next?! Please come back to this! I need to know how it ends.