Reviews for What Comes After
SachaSacha chapter 9 . 11/26
I really like your OCs. They've got great interaction with the Winchesters and with each other, and that's what make them interesting without taking the focus out of Sam and Dean.
Nana56 chapter 9 . 11/14
Hey there, Girl! So glad to have you back. I know what's been going on with you and have been praying for you. I'll continue to do so, too.

This was a most awesome chapter! I hereby vow to read them as they come and when it's all finished, read the whole thing again. :D

Now, I'm anxious for the next chapter. Can you see me bouncing in my chair? lol I have to say that it's really good to see Chris coming around and even defending Dean from Sam. Kind of hurts my heart to see Sam acting like he has been, but it's part of the story and a necessary part, I'm sure. :D

Absolutely well done, my friend. :)
gaelicspirit chapter 9 . 11/14
This was a great addition to the story - so much h/c goodness and I was able to fall back into who the characters were and what was driving the plot pretty easily. Some of the specifics I had to go back and skim previous chapters to figure out, but your writing is worth it. You had me rooting for Chris to come around to being an ally, if not a friend, for Dean and you had me so irritated with Sam, and of course there is the draw to our boy, Dean. :)

I hope you have the next one with Sodakey already. I want to know what comes after...! ;)

Thanks for not giving up on this. I mean it.
I just binge read from the beginning again.! You have to update the next part soon I can't stand the wait ! Such awesome whump
No need to apologise- So sorry to hear about your Dad.
Your chapters are always worth waiting for so thank you very much for this!
Take care of yourself
Valentin dresah chapter 9 . 11/5
Continue again please. Going back to read this from start. Very good fic.
Variou5 chapter 9 . 11/5
Sorry for your loss. Enjoyed the chapter, as always worth the wait.
storyaddict69 chapter 9 . 11/5
I loved this chapter. Sam does seem to be overly angry, worry for his brother,but something more? Love that Chris is recognizing it. Thanks for coming back to the story.
PassionFruit0909 chapter 9 . 11/5
My sincere condolences for the passing of your father. I know it is very hard. Early JUne my mother also passed away, and it has been very difficult to face the fact she is not with me anymore, but what keeps me going is that - in her case - she went in her sleep, in her bedroom in our home. Something she always prayed for ... and also, she wasn't very well for quise sometime... so I'm gonna tell you something my cousin/sister told to try to overcome the pain - Live one day at the time.. and this keeps me going...

Again, my condolences, and believe when I say... time heals all wounds, we will never ever forget them, but we have to move on and keep living...

Take cood care of yourself.
YankeeFan87 chapter 9 . 11/5
I'm so sorry for your loss, but it's so great to have you back. I loved this chapter and I hope you get back to writing for good. Thank you for updating!
PrincessOfGoats chapter 9 . 11/5
I nearly screamed when I saw you updated this story, this makes me so happy because I've never been so invested in a fanfiction, no joking :)
I'm truly sorry for what happened to you and your family and I totally understand that you had to keep away from the internet... I hope you're getting better.
This chapter was a pure delight, I feel so excited now ! I love the relationship between Sam and Dean, how Sam is worried about his brother because he loves him, and absolutely love the fact that Sam's friends are there to witness that special bond. Great writing skills, like always ;D
I reallly want to know what is going to happen after that chapter. But first, take care of yourself, it's more important !
I just hope you'll continue your awesome story ! (and maybe make others hehe)
Big kisses from a French fan ! (that's why my grammar may sucks)
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 9 . 11/5
First of all, I'm so sorry for your loss. (*hug*)

Thank you for another wonderful chapter. Take all the time you need. I'm still here waiting for your next update.
Laura's-eyes chapter 9 . 11/5
Okay when I saw this was updated I couldn't quite believe my eyes. I have always wondered if you would ever continue. I'm sorry to hear of the bad stuff in your private life. Sometimes writing can be a good tool for escaping the real world and all the crap that comes with it. I hope it helps you. As for the story, it's as strong and in character and awesome as it always was, I wish you had more faith in yourself because you are brilliant and I can't thank you enough for not giving up on this story. I cannot wait for the next chapter, it's so exciting. I really hope it's soon. I'm so excited for more!
happycabbage75 chapter 9 . 11/5
First of all, I'm very sorry for your loss. Working through such a loss takes time and effort and we understand that, so take the time you need and if writing helps a bit that's great, if it doesn't that's okay too. We'll be grateful for another chapter when and if you get around to it. That said, I was very excited to see the notification for this chapter and, as always, it was a pleasure to read. I want to smack Sam at the moment, but like Dean I'll forgive him eventually :)
This is excellent, hope you are working on the next chapter. Really enjoyed it.