Reviews for Life with Paul
Writers Epiphany chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
You are just a terrific author. 'Nuff said. This was absolutely amazing!
TheEndIsFarAway chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
So I was rereading this for like the eigth time, and this time something registered that Id never noticed before. Comparing Derek and Casey to the Shelleys is really creepy(even if it is canon). Percey was way older than Mary, and not olny that but Percey was married with children when they met. And his first wifenwas driven to suicide. And when he died Mary kept his HEART. As in carried it around in a box. While this is terribly romantic I still find it creepy. Both the suicide and the whole keeping the heart business. Anyway I just thought i tell you that intersting bit of literary history. Do love the story, have I mentioned thus is the eigth time I've read it?
lovely.lilly chapter 21 . 5/18/2010
AMAZING!

I love your version of Dasey through the eyes of Paul.

I specially loved Paul's observations about Derek & Casey. I found them really funny. Things like 'HE CRACKED' etc. This was a very nicely written, lighthearted fic. Loved the humour. The blending with the actual LWD series is done very well. Enjoyed every chapter.

GOOD JOB!
studentofwords chapter 21 . 12/6/2009
LOVED IT! Please keep up the FABULOUS writing!
Midnight Kaito chapter 21 . 9/13/2008
great work keep it up
Tarafina chapter 21 . 9/3/2008
Oh! But what about his wife! I really wanted to know her reaction to it all! She was in on it from the beginning, I'd love to see an epilogue with her reaction. Or them getting invited to the wedding years later! ;) Great story! I loved it!
NerdySuperman chapter 21 . 8/19/2008
i loved this. seriously fantastic! my family would do the same thing alicia does. conspire and encourage. it was nice to see paul's life, they really hardly focus on him
xox-aundrea-xox chapter 21 . 8/15/2008
That was great! I was so amazed! It was tottaly inspiring and I tottally Believed that Dasey would get hooked up that way! I hope they do get hooked up next season, Most people want them together.. Anyways Great Job! Keep writing!
Hazel Maraa chapter 21 . 8/1/2008
Okay, that was utterly and amazingly awesomely awesome! I loved it so much!

Great job!

Cheers!

Hazel*
Oll chapter 21 . 7/28/2008
Wow, this is such an awesome story! I loved how it all happened in front of Paul and how he planned to get Darek and Casey together with help of Emily, Sam, Lizzie and Edwin. And the ending, oh it was just SO hilarious! Paul was always one of my favorite characters but now I like him even more

Thank you, I had great time with this story.

Oll
My Name Is R.C chapter 21 . 7/12/2008
Such a fantastic ending to the story. The last few lines had my lips curled into a silly smile. I'm sad to find that it is over (or has been for the past 2 months) but it was such a great read that I feel completely satisfied. Good job!
wprincessannw chapter 21 . 7/3/2008
Great story! and I truly believe that Paul is going to crack one of these days and make this happen!
tectrices chapter 21 . 6/15/2008
Fantastic! Whaa, that was good! Okay, so obviously I enjoyed that immensely. Paul is so sneaky; and a great character, to boot! Hilarious. I wish I had more to say... I can't even remember specifically which parts I liked the most. This review was completly unhelpful, I realize, but I think it's always nice to get praise, too! Hee. Anyway, good job - a very enjoyable read.
HELENz chapter 21 . 5/22/2008
Aw... How cute!

You're making me start to actually like Dasey stories and I started out HATING them! I thought the idea of step-siblings dating was disgusting... But then again, they aren't actually blood related! And I really can see the chemistry between Casey and Derek... Lol.

I think I might be a Dasey shipper now... Hmm...
livinmylife chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
i LOVE this story. keep writing. next chapter you should tell us what happened when the door was locked!