Reviews for This Is War
Dark Goddess013 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
ADD MORE BATTLES! Please, please, please?! I'm begging you PLEASE!
liveyourlife723 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
20 billionth time reading this and it's still one of my favs for sure. Amazing humor, plot, and writing!(:
PLEASE continue this, it would make a super interesting fabulous incredible read!(:
Shawna chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Great story! And yes, I do think you should add more chapters! Maybe raise the stakes a little and have the other team create a strategic battle-plan to get back at their rivals that was a little better than Bella's plan and perhaps shocks her whole team! Please keep writing! I'd love to see how pay-back would turn out!
greekzombie1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Add more battles to it, please.
liveyourlife723 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
So freakin good!(:
i just laughed so hard i cried :')
SO GOOD. AMAZING. LOVE IT. LOVE YOU. :)
cheesytan93 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Haha
gerryade.merrygold chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
more battles plz
Vividly'xD chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
THISSS ISSS SOOOOO AMAAAAZZZZIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG GGGGGGGG...

OMGGOMGGOMGGGGG. Wow. Yeeeeaaah. Loved loved loooveed this. DEFINITELY an original! You had me laughing and giggling full way through! I was a bit concerned as to how Bella was going to hold up against the big bad scary vampires, (haaha jokes) but she held her own! Yeeeah. Definitely going on my Fav's list. That was.. wow. SPEECHLESS.

It amazes me how you strategized this, etc. You surely have a wicked and clever mind. Bella was absolutely BRILLIANT! Love love looovvee.

Thank you for gracing us with this little bundle of joy.
TenebraeCullen chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
hahahhahahahaahaahah keep writting moree fights_!
tendi1992 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wars, Bella and Jazz! Amazing! To think Bella and Jazz would have such a common point!
Please do add more battles in it. This is really very amusing! xD
ImNotWeirdImUnique chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
OMG! Please make a sequel or sumthn to this. I LOVED IT!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Definitely add more battles. I love the fact they underestimated Bella and got beat because of it.
Cullen girl 0797 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
More please !
Account Currently on Hiatus chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was so humorous, I really enjoyed reading it. I don't know if you will, but I'd love to read about more battles, maybe even some more Bella and Jasper interation, who would have known?
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD, THAT IS THE BEST ONE-SHOT I HAVE READ, EVER. LIKE EVER. HAHAHAHA I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING OUT LOUD! My favourite lines would be:

'Edward looked like his piano had just caught fire.'

'I heard Bella scream "Flying Eagle" and my world came crashing down. Was this my Bella?'

'My team all stood in shock. Heck, her team stood in shock too. All except for Jasper who was grinning like the Confederates had won the Civil War.'

I can't believe how amazingly funny and awesome that was! You are such a good writer! Hahahah I love it! Please continue this story if you can! :) xoxo