Reviews for This Is War
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 3/23
Loved it, love how awesome Bella was!
Awesome chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Please you so have to write more chapters to this it would been a lot to me plz xx plz plz plz plz plz x plz okay
little lily witch chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This is, hands down, the most hilarious one shot I've read in a long time.
Thank you, I love it and would love to have more of where it came from. Seriously, I love your imagination.
l.l.w.
Cullens4ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
OMV (oh my volturi ) that was awesome totally write some more battles. I would love for it to continue like the next day and so forth
Rosalie chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is a comepletly amazing fic, looking forward to reading much more of your writing. My mom had to tell me to stop laughing so hard. I love the new Bella and B&J's friendship. ROFL again,
Rosalie
Dark Goddess2000 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
ADD MORE BATTLES! Please, please, please?! I'm begging you PLEASE!
liveyourlife723 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
20 billionth time reading this and it's still one of my favs for sure. Amazing humor, plot, and writing!(:
PLEASE continue this, it would make a super interesting fabulous incredible read!(:
Shawna chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Great story! And yes, I do think you should add more chapters! Maybe raise the stakes a little and have the other team create a strategic battle-plan to get back at their rivals that was a little better than Bella's plan and perhaps shocks her whole team! Please keep writing! I'd love to see how pay-back would turn out!
greekzombie1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Add more battles to it, please.
liveyourlife723 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
So freakin good!(:
i just laughed so hard i cried :')
SO GOOD. AMAZING. LOVE IT. LOVE YOU. :)
cheesytan93 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Haha
gerryade.merrygold chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
more battles plz
Vividly'xD chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
THISSS ISSS SOOOOO AMAAAAZZZZIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG GGGGGGGG...

OMGGOMGGOMGGGGG. Wow. Yeeeeaaah. Loved loved loooveed this. DEFINITELY an original! You had me laughing and giggling full way through! I was a bit concerned as to how Bella was going to hold up against the big bad scary vampires, (haaha jokes) but she held her own! Yeeeah. Definitely going on my Fav's list. That was.. wow. SPEECHLESS.

It amazes me how you strategized this, etc. You surely have a wicked and clever mind. Bella was absolutely BRILLIANT! Love love looovvee.

Thank you for gracing us with this little bundle of joy.
TenebraeCullen chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
hahahhahahahaahaahah keep writting moree fights_!
tendi1992 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wars, Bella and Jazz! Amazing! To think Bella and Jazz would have such a common point!
Please do add more battles in it. This is really very amusing! xD