Reviews for Alone
confuzzled-neko chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
I'm guessing Smokescreen went a bit father then just a kiss to get Red all worked up? Can't wait to see what happens to Smokescreen now!
P.A.W.07 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Complete... this can't be complete its to wonderful. I mean Smokescreen is already an undermined character so its nice to see a story with him but to also see his negative attributes given a serious light, well... its just far too tempting. Well done, I do hope that there will be more to this one day.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Uuuuuppp ddaaaaaaaaaattttteeeeeeeee!
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Eeesh...Can't say I really feel sorry for Smokey though.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Poor Drag Strip! I like the Stunticons.

In order, my favorite gestalts are:

Constructicons

Stunticons

Combaticons

Aerialbots

Protectobots (I'm sure that's spelled wrong, but I'm tired and I don't feel like looking for the correct spelling.)
QoS chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I remember reading the first chapter a year ago - it was so rare to find Drag Strip fics back then - and being completely hooked. When I thought it was a one-shot, I decided that Red Alert would do the right thing, because the prospect of poor Drag Strip continuing to be treated like that was just too difficult to take.

So, go Red Alert. True, he got shot for his pains but it will only make Inferno that much protective of him. :)

Also pleased that Drag Strip was reunited with his team (with the glaring exception of Motormaster). All of them snuggled in together was such a cute description.

Thanks for the update!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Holy crap, you continued it! I saw the update in my inbox and completely spazzed out, I'll have you know.

I still love everything about this fic, from the characterization to the overall darkness (realness?) of the situation.

You earned my eternal love a long time ago, but you just keep reaffirming it!

...Dare I ask if there will be more? (And no, I won't mind if it takes another 2 and a half years before it comes. I will still spazz again.)
Flutter Flight chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
For some reason I had deja vu when reading this second chapter. The ending especially felt familiar and I have no idea why. XD Anyway, this was an interesting fic. I feel sorry for Optimus Prime and the decision he has to make.
MonocleWearingChicken chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Wow! this one is one is my new favorite of all your pieces...I think its the dark tones. And it has one of my all time fave characters :D

nasty autobots, how intriguing.

More ?
UC chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I wonder what will follow in the next chapter!

Good plot by the way.
MINA chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
No! poor little Drag strip :(

On another note, characterization is beautiful and extremely well done for such a short ficlet... and the story reads very nicely. I would like there to be more...

for such a short story it is just so good :D
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Okay, first of all, let it be known that I am normally 100 percent okay with stories being one-shots, even when they sometimes cut out at weird or inconvenient places.

Also, I apologize, since authors usually get annoyed at being told that they "need" to make one-shots into full-length fics (and that's perfectly understandable since it takes a lot more time/effort, which could be put towards other already started multi-chapter fics, writing more one-shots, or even, you know, having a life, lol).

. . . But leaving it at that was just, just - /GAH!/ I don't think I've ever wanted a one-shot I've read to be made into a longer story more than I want this one to be, and I know that this is the only time I've ever voiced such.

I realize that the cut-off point was probably meant to leave us hanging with what decision Red Alert made, and artistically speaking that was a good choice on your part, but there's just so much potential for /more/ there.

Of course, I will understand completely if you keep it as a one-shot since it is entirely your decision to make, but I felt that I needed to voice my opinion on this matter. (And apparently it's the opinion of your other reviewers, too. lol)

Okay, now that I've finished whining I should get on with the actual review, neh? XD

Loved how your characterized everybody. Smokescrean was just, well, deceitfully yummy. X3 Also loved Red Alert being his usual paranoid self. I don't know much about Drag Strip, but I like how you played him, in any case.

As I voiced above, I really enjoyed the plot you had going there, and it had all sorts of potential and, er, "individuality"? lol

I honestly don't know much about G1, and what I do know is from reading fanfics, but I'm steadily learning and expanding my knowledge of characters. XD I may have to toddle over to YouTube and actually watch the series at some point... But for now I'm just enjoying the slight sense of uncertainty and letting the authors paint me an "untainted" picture of who they think the characters are. It's kinda fun that way. lol
Indigo Feral chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
M, I would love to see this continued.
Cat in the web chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I love it! It is one of the rare fanfics, where the fight between an autobot and a decepticon is not fought out with weapons. A battle of the mind - it's very interesting. On the other side Drag Strip doesn't stand a chance. But I love Smokescreen's plan!
misspiggy chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
your stories are always so amazing! I really like this one though can't put my finger on it but there is just some thing really appealing about it... maybe its the uncommon role reversal between the autobot and decepticon. I don't know I just love this story :D