Reviews for Varedha
That reader chapter 1 . 10/15
This may have been the greatest fanfiction. I've read. The way it toyed with the emotions and real life aspect combined to make a great story. You may never read this,but k ow this story is amazing
ShadowTeir chapter 18 . 10/9
Bloody hell! I'm in tears, honest to god tears... I couldn't see straight, and then Aang and Toph and Nimi? I lost it and flat out bawled.
Beautiful Jade chapter 24 . 8/5
Wow. I read this story many years ago and it still got to me. I absolutely love this story as well as Eclipse! It was so beautifully written.
Loved both stories in this series, and I hated and loved the bittersweet ending. Not many stories have actually gotten an emotional response from me, and I can wholeheartedly say this one did quite a few times. Good job and keep up the great work!
I struggled not to cry at the end :(. This is probably asking too much, but I'd love to read more zutara fanfictions if you would ever write more!
Melly chapter 23 . 11/17/2015
The WORST Zutara Fanfiction I have read. There is nothing good about this story
MiddleMist chapter 23 . 7/9/2015
I must say, this was quite an interesting story. This darker turn of events, one that unveiled a darker and more destructive side that no one could've ever foreseen. I cried as Zuko's mistakes continued to pile up and how reconciliation seemingly became more and more impossible. It was obvious that one of those frivolous happily ever after endings would be beyond anyone's sights. Yet this ending was surprisingly happy and complete. The path towards this ending was just amazingly written. With Sokka's trust in Zuko, Aang's forgiveness and Katara's release, their separation was not a sad one, but an end to all the turmoil that's been boiled up throughout the series.

The reunion of their reincarnation was one of the most touching epilogue ever written in the history of FanFiction. On realistic terms with the progression of the story and the political situation, the Zutara was never meant to be. It more than the fact that their relationship was unacceptable due to Zuko's position. If that was truly the case, an easy solution would've been for them to elope and live a peacefully together as peasants. However, both were irreplaceable leading figures of their own people and cared too much of their country to abandon them.

With the realistic ending between them, the magical reunion between them was just, perfection. I really thank you for writing this. It must have been really hard for you to deal with the negative reception of the direction your story went, but just so you know, I love it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I thought eclipse was bad but this... This is even worse. Sorry but in my opinion you need to think the characters actions through. And the ending...? Well the ending was good in that this tragic story was finally done with. So much angst. So much pain. You might as well just recategorise this as 'Not Zutara' because I lost the romance vide for this early on in the novel. Sorry but sometimes we all make mistakes. I guess it's what makes us human. Goodbye.
Sophie chapter 24 . 3/10/2015
And I'm crying again. Beautifully written, wonderful bittersweet ending, a really amazing story. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it! :)
Sophie chapter 18 . 3/10/2015
Oh my god that chapter made me cry. So well written.
avatarfan82 chapter 24 . 2/10/2015
Wow, another amazing story. I am still sad that I didn't read these stories closer to the time frame you wrote them.

I appreciate you yielding to what needed to be written versus what you wanted to write. This was an emotional roller coaster and one of the saddest stories I've ever read. All the loss described in both feels heavy and can be tough to swallow as the reader. But that is by no means a negative. I truly see this a therapeutic process for you and I appreciate being able to witness it.

Having a baby girl who is near the age of the Zutara child who was killed in this story made that portion especially hard for me to read, but I thank you for it. I am reminded to appreciate even more the blessing my husband and I struggled for and I thought I couldn't have. I would be absolutely shattered if I lost her so thank you again.

I know you must not be on the site anymore now but I still want to let you know how appreciative I am of your time and effort. You are an amazing, outstanding, thought - provoking writer and I am better for having read your work.

Good luck and I hope you are well! :)
courtneyruehl chapter 18 . 1/28/2015
Omg first time fanfiction legit made me cry was this chapter.. aang and toph..
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 23 . 1/14/2015
dear made me bawl my eyes out. I hate/love you so much.
esshven.surendran chapter 24 . 11/4/2014
That was beautiful, I cried till my eyes were sore , especially at the last part.
Horrible chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
Everything was great. Then, in Eclipse, you ruined it. I. HATE. YOU. GO DIE IN A HOLE! BURN TO DEATH! GET HIT BY A CAR! I HATE EVERYTHING YOU WROTE AND STAND FOR!