Reviews for Varedha
MiddleMist chapter 23 . 7/9
I must say, this was quite an interesting story. This darker turn of events, one that unveiled a darker and more destructive side that no one could've ever foreseen. I cried as Zuko's mistakes continued to pile up and how reconciliation seemingly became more and more impossible. It was obvious that one of those frivolous happily ever after endings would be beyond anyone's sights. Yet this ending was surprisingly happy and complete. The path towards this ending was just amazingly written. With Sokka's trust in Zuko, Aang's forgiveness and Katara's release, their separation was not a sad one, but an end to all the turmoil that's been boiled up throughout the series.

The reunion of their reincarnation was one of the most touching epilogue ever written in the history of FanFiction. On realistic terms with the progression of the story and the political situation, the Zutara was never meant to be. It more than the fact that their relationship was unacceptable due to Zuko's position. If that was truly the case, an easy solution would've been for them to elope and live a peacefully together as peasants. However, both were irreplaceable leading figures of their own people and cared too much of their country to abandon them.

With the realistic ending between them, the magical reunion between them was just, perfection. I really thank you for writing this. It must have been really hard for you to deal with the negative reception of the direction your story went, but just so you know, I love it! :)
I thought eclipse was bad but this... This is even worse. Sorry but in my opinion you need to think the characters actions through. And the ending...? Well the ending was good in that this tragic story was finally done with. So much angst. So much pain. You might as well just recategorise this as 'Not Zutara' because I lost the romance vide for this early on in the novel. Sorry but sometimes we all make mistakes. I guess it's what makes us human. Goodbye.
Sophie chapter 24 . 3/10
And I'm crying again. Beautifully written, wonderful bittersweet ending, a really amazing story. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it! :)
Sophie chapter 18 . 3/10
Oh my god that chapter made me cry. So well written.
avatarfan82 chapter 24 . 2/10
Wow, another amazing story. I am still sad that I didn't read these stories closer to the time frame you wrote them.

I appreciate you yielding to what needed to be written versus what you wanted to write. This was an emotional roller coaster and one of the saddest stories I've ever read. All the loss described in both stories...it feels heavy and can be tough to swallow as the reader. But that is by no means a negative. I truly see this a therapeutic process for you and I appreciate being able to witness it.

Having a baby girl who is near the age of the Zutara child who was killed in this story made that portion especially hard for me to read, but I thank you for it. I am reminded to appreciate even more the blessing my husband and I struggled for and I thought I couldn't have. I would be absolutely shattered if I lost her so thank you again.

I know you must not be on the site anymore now but I still want to let you know how appreciative I am of your time and effort. You are an amazing, outstanding, thought - provoking writer and I am better for having read your work.

Good luck and I hope you are well! :)
courtneyruehl chapter 18 . 1/28
Omg first time fanfiction legit made me cry was this chapter.. aang and toph..
airichan623 chapter 23 . 1/14
dear God...you made me bawl my eyes out. I hate/love you so much.
esshven.surendran chapter 24 . 11/4/2014
That was beautiful, I cried till my eyes were sore , especially at the last part.
Horrible chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
Everything was great. Then, in Eclipse, you ruined it. I. HATE. YOU. GO DIE IN A HOLE! BURN TO DEATH! GET HIT BY A CAR! I HATE EVERYTHING YOU WROTE AND STAND FOR!
YOU UNSPEAKABLE BASTARD. WHAT DID YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH WITH THIS STORY!
IT WAS RUDE, IT WAS CRUEL, AND IT WAS BADLY WRITTEN. THOSE SAME HANDS YOU TYPE WITH EMBRACE YOUR MOTHER? YOU ARE THE WORST FANFICTION WRITER TIN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE. KILL YOURSELF.
Crinsomtear chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
Oh my! It's so sad, but so wonderful, and just lovely! I don't think I can describe everything I am feeling right now. All I can say is thank you. This was a lovely piece, and I enjoyed it immensely.
Crinsomtear chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
How! How did you manage to make me cry and laugh in one sitting? At the same time? Needless to say you are really good at playing with my emotions; I haven't cried like this since forever! Good job, as sad as this series is :D
Guest chapter 24 . 6/29/2014
So I just read both Eclipse and Varedha. I have to say that both were beautifull, emotional, loving, and so much more. The most amazing thing about these stories was the fact that they were not just gushy and perfect. Eclipse and Varedha had true meaning and included things that are incorporated in life such as: friendship, loss, forgiveness, heartache, good times, love, naiveness, and selfishness. It showed the morals and boundaries that are in a person and how far one can go to achieve or keep something or someone. I hope that people write more stories like this which show the growth in a character(s). Even though the ending was not a perfect one it symbolized the imperfection in life. I hope that you become a great writer and I give my condolences for your friends loss. Cope on and write on.
qtandthejapanesecrew chapter 24 . 5/12/2014
If ever this Zutarian were to jump ship and flock to Kataang, this story would be why. My God, what a tragedy. Well written, but probably the best excuse to justify cannon- which as all Zutarians know, is not what we want to believe.
Zombwina chapter 24 . 5/3/2014
That was so impossibly well done! I legitimately felt the emotional peaks and valleys!
Jubiland chapter 24 . 4/25/2014
This was a beautiful story. it was so unconventional and that's what i loved most, that it was different from other fanfics. I wish you'd reconsider writing a part 3. I'd read the crap out of that!