Reviews for It's Like the Pot Calling the Kettle Black
Belle95 chapter 11 . 1/23
As always, this chapter was wonderfully written. I don't really have much to say, but just wanted to let you know I am still here and am still reading.
puglover770 chapter 11 . 1/22
I love it!
Belle95 chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
micchi sakura chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
hooked on this story right now. The fics with dark themes always call to me the most and this one is definitely one of the most riveting. Im actually more interested in the father daughter relationship between Bella and Carlisle rather than the romantic one with Edward, so I hope you elaborate on their connection in your future updates!
Belle95 chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Hey there! I started reading this story back in 08, I think, and just now read the two recent chapters. I began reading because, like you, I was dealing with stuff and like what I presume you did from your AN, I went through hell to get into recovery.

I love the portrayal of depression, psychotic tendencies, self injury, etc. It is really realistic and real, rather than all bs of someone who doesn't understand. I look forward to reading Bella's story of redemption as it will hopefully remind me of why I want to stay in recovery.

By the way, if you need a friend or someone to talk to or anything at all, I'm very protective and empathetic of my friends and I would like to be your friend if you want. So just pm me if you want to talk or anything.

Much love!. . . Belle
Emmet.Jasper.Carlisle chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
I didn't think i'd like this as much as I did! I love it! And I hate James...but that's no surprise...I've always hated him. This just makes me hate him more :) I love how kick-ass Bella can be when she's in the mood. I also hate her alter ego, Bree. That has to suck...having someone have complete control over you. I hope she tells Carlisle or Edward soon. Maybe they can get rid of her! WHOO! DOWN WITH BREE!
boringEvelyn chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
This is really interesting and I hope to read more :)
britnayc chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
I really like this story. I hope you update again soon.
gleekout93 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
love it D

hope you update soon
Sleeping-Not-So-Beauty chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
keep writing it's so good i cant wait to see what happens next

update soon x
kaylamarie2012 chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
awesome story, it's been awhile since i've read a good one like it.
DarkLovegood chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
plzz tell me ur going to update this story?
DonKist chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Oh poor Bella. This story is so sad. It makes me think about all the children that have actually gone through this...

Very good, descriptive chapter.
DonKist chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
This was very intense, like you said. I didn't think I could finish her James flashback. But you still wrote it good.

The moment when Carlisle was wiping off the dye marks was so sweet to me. The fact that he took the time to do that for her...broke my heart. :)

Was Edward watching her there at the hospital or did Carlisle or Alice tell him to wait outside? In case Bella tried to run?

Either way, an amazing chapter.
DonKist chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
HaHa, how'd she slap him without hurting her on hand?

This chapter was soo powerful. I love how you show Carlisle's love for Bella, and it isn't just all about her and Edward.