Reviews for It's Like the Pot Calling the Kettle Black
syndoline chapter 1 . 9/4
PLEASE PICK UP THE STORY
Sorry got a little enthusiastic there xD
No seriously, I love it! I really hope you'll pick up the story one day! You're such a good writer and this is such a good story!
SilverontheRose chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
This is probably the most realistic look at a truly damaged Bella I've ever read. I hope that one day you can take up the story again. It is truly well written!
Reedy1012 chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
please continue
DisneyGeeek chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
I love the idea that he can hear Bree and not Bella also the fact that you was able to get Bree into the story when most people can't.
sacredorchid chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
Please ignore Drea pink! Clearly someone missed the "M" rating on this story. While the rape scenes are uncomfortable and gritty, it adds a touch of reality to the story, rather than just glossing over it. I've seen published works do much worse. If your writing style is disliked people can always just find another fanfiction.
karachaney91 chapter 13 . 3/2/2016
I LOVE this story pleeeaaasssseeee keep going !
krumpingxballerina chapter 13 . 2/25/2016
oh. my. god. Definitely not where I thought this was going, and you left it at such a cliffy! Love love love this story! I keep thinking that james is a vampire, and that maybe he killed bree and that's why she's attached to Bella? Because I feel that Bree is really not just a figment of Bella's mind, but that she's an entity that's attached it's self to Bella. Does that make sense? I'm really not even sure if that's what's going on here though because you've only given us little bits and pieces of this mystery. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
GabeClarkie chapter 13 . 2/24/2016
Just read through this. I'm really enjoying it so far. Glad Edward finally found out about Bree.
Drea85 chapter 10 . 2/22/2016
Gotta be honest. You are getting really creepy with the little girl rape flashbacks and the little girl sex. Mentioning rape once or twice is one thing for the storyline, but repeatedly, and being way too descriptive is know what child rape is. You don't need to tell us about him penetrating her at 6 repeatedly.

Even the consensual hooking up of 12/13 year olds who have hooked up with all their classmates? Where did you grow up? This may happen with 1 or 2 kids in a school, but its not common and its really uncomfortable coming from someone who is likely not a 13yo girl yourself writing little girl sex scenes. I don't know how old you are, but as an adult, its a little over the top. Gay has zero to do with it. I like your story, and clearly the character has a lot wrong going on, you have a good plot, but its getting ridiculous and seems to be more fetish-y for you. Just being honest about how you are coming off. Preteen sex and repeated little girl rape descriptions... too far and creepy.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/18/2016
Oh my god this is amazeballs. Please come back... I need this.
sacredorchid chapter 12 . 2/4/2016
Yay! Update!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
Hey Pink, I don't know why you stopped updating,but I gotta say that whatever the reason, it's a damn shame. You really are a great writer especially as I found I could relate to this story, (or at least Bella as you've written her) so well. Your ability to write on such a difficult topic, yet execute the storyline so well is what kept me reading this. I really wish you would finish this off, as it's such a great story, and I'd like to see it get to the happy ending, but even if you don't I love what you wrote up to this point.
Sindaamanda chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
Aah! This is great, please continue!
Amy Hamato chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
I really wish you would continue this.
Laurie143 chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Prerty please with a cherry on top update really soon I really want to know what happens next