Reviews for It's Like the Pot Calling the Kettle Black
Amy Hamato chapter 11 . 3/27
I really wish you would continue this.
Laurie143 chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Prerty please with a cherry on top update really soon I really want to know what happens next
HeartStealer'98 chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
This needs to be updated! It's so great! Raw and filled with pain and emotion but great! I love it. I know it's been a while since an update and you've mentioned in the past that you have personal affairs than can get in the way, believe me, I can completely relate to that, I certainly hope you manage to update soon though!
story2tell chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
Interesting story!
Belle95 chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
As always, this chapter was wonderfully written. I don't really have much to say, but just wanted to let you know I am still here and am still reading.
puglover770 chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
I love it!
Belle95 chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
micchi sakura chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
hooked on this story right now. The fics with dark themes always call to me the most and this one is definitely one of the most riveting. Im actually more interested in the father daughter relationship between Bella and Carlisle rather than the romantic one with Edward, so I hope you elaborate on their connection in your future updates!
Belle95 chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Hey there! I started reading this story back in 08, I think, and just now read the two recent chapters. I began reading because, like you, I was dealing with stuff and like what I presume you did from your AN, I went through hell to get into recovery.

I love the portrayal of depression, psychotic tendencies, self injury, etc. It is really realistic and real, rather than all bs of someone who doesn't understand. I look forward to reading Bella's story of redemption as it will hopefully remind me of why I want to stay in recovery.

By the way, if you need a friend or someone to talk to or anything at all, I'm very protective and empathetic of my friends and I would like to be your friend if you want. So just pm me if you want to talk or anything.

Much love!. . . Belle
Emmet.Jasper.Carlisle chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
I didn't think i'd like this as much as I did! I love it! And I hate James...but that's no surprise...I've always hated him. This just makes me hate him more :) I love how kick-ass Bella can be when she's in the mood. I also hate her alter ego, Bree. That has to suck...having someone have complete control over you. I hope she tells Carlisle or Edward soon. Maybe they can get rid of her! WHOO! DOWN WITH BREE!
boringEvelyn chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
This is really interesting and I hope to read more :)
britnayc chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
I really like this story. I hope you update again soon.
Vixx-Hyuk93 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
love it D

hope you update soon
Sleeping-Not-So-Beauty chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
keep writing it's so good i cant wait to see what happens next

update soon x
kaylamarie2012 chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
awesome story, it's been awhile since i've read a good one like it.