Reviews for Someday
&-
kakaanko fan chapter 11 . 5/28/2010
DIE GENMA!
kakaanko fan chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
i'm practically shaking. Even though i've read this before i am about to collapse, so bye-bye! *collapses*
meatballs in the impala chapter 14 . 7/10/2009
Yeah that would be nice... someday :P Love it love it love it! I read it in some hours! I'm totally addicted to these series.. I'm sad I only have 2 more to read... uh..
meatballs in the impala chapter 13 . 7/10/2009
I'm glad things are clear now. Huh still the f*ck must die, someday! And I loved that Kakashi laughed. I can't stand seeing him sad and angry and all these stuff. I wuv him Oops. Anko'll kill me.
meatballs in the impala chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
When the hell will Genma die? I'm bored of him. And Shizune must learn the truth! There are so many nice guys that she could be with. The f*ck must die. If Kakashi won't kill him, I swear I'll do. UH, I have never hated anyone that much!
meatballs in the impala chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I loved the thing with the blood types. The funny thing would be if no one was A or O besides Genma- I mean that f*ck. Ahem,
meatballs in the impala chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
Anko is ALWAYS sick. OMG. But I know she won't die.. I mean luckily I am reading the series after they've been finished so I so know she won't die hehe :P love it.
meatballs in the impala chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
Must-kill-Genma. Must-kill-Genma. I used to think he was an okay character but GOD I SO MUCH HATE HIM RIGHT NOW! Ahem, and it's your fault :P
meatballs in the impala chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE GENMA! GO KAKASHI GO KAKASHI GO KAKASHI! OH I SO WANT TO SEE HIM KICK GENMAS SS! he deserves it well!
meatballs in the impala chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
Ahem, I hate Genma. Do I have to repeat that? I HATE GENMA. He's a f*ck. I totally agree with Kakashi and I hope he'll kill him. What? I'm not mean. I'm realistic! He's a f*ck. Wait, I said that before. Seriously, he doesn't deserve sweet Shizune. She better end up with Raidou or someone else because Genma is a f*ck. Oh I so love to call him that!
meatballs in the impala chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
Hehe I knew she would eventually agree with it.. But still I dont like them getting married. Just being a couple is still good enough. Heck, they havent been together for even a year and they're already getting married! Oh god.. I think a wedding with only their closest friends would be great.. and even better if they were clad in their ninja outfit! I cant imagine Anko in a wedding dress. oh god!
meatballs in the impala chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Oh sh!t... Damn it Kurenai!
meatballs in the impala chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Genma ALWAYS does something. Why cant he just get over Anko and stick with Shizune? Or maybe if he doesnt Shizune will break up with him and get with I dont know... Raidou? Yeah.. that f*ck Genma!
DarkHeartsUnleashed chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
Awesome! i mean they are in a hospital with all these people around and the one who volunteers in genma! man after all hes done hes so lucky to be alive.