Reviews for Someday
kakaanko fan chapter 11 . 5/28/2010
DIE GENMA!
kakaanko fan chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
i'm practically shaking. Even though i've read this before i am about to collapse, so bye-bye! *collapses*
meatballs in the impala chapter 14 . 7/10/2009
Yeah that would be nice... someday :P Love it love it love it! I read it in some hours! I'm totally addicted to these series.. I'm sad I only have 2 more to read... uh..
meatballs in the impala chapter 13 . 7/10/2009
I'm glad things are clear now. Huh still the f*ck must die, someday! And I loved that Kakashi laughed. I can't stand seeing him sad and angry and all these stuff. I wuv him Oops. Anko'll kill me.
meatballs in the impala chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
When the hell will Genma die? I'm bored of him. And Shizune must learn the truth! There are so many nice guys that she could be with. The f*ck must die. If Kakashi won't kill him, I swear I'll do. UH, I have never hated anyone that much!
meatballs in the impala chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I loved the thing with the blood types. The funny thing would be if no one was A or O besides Genma- I mean that f*ck. Ahem,
meatballs in the impala chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
Anko is ALWAYS sick. OMG. But I know she won't die.. I mean luckily I am reading the series after they've been finished so I so know she won't die hehe :P love it.
meatballs in the impala chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
Must-kill-Genma. Must-kill-Genma. I used to think he was an okay character but GOD I SO MUCH HATE HIM RIGHT NOW! Ahem, and it's your fault :P
meatballs in the impala chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE GENMA! GO KAKASHI GO KAKASHI GO KAKASHI! OH I SO WANT TO SEE HIM KICK GENMAS SS! he deserves it well!
meatballs in the impala chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
Ahem, I hate Genma. Do I have to repeat that? I HATE GENMA. He's a f*ck. I totally agree with Kakashi and I hope he'll kill him. What? I'm not mean. I'm realistic! He's a f*ck. Wait, I said that before. Seriously, he doesn't deserve sweet Shizune. She better end up with Raidou or someone else because Genma is a f*ck. Oh I so love to call him that!
meatballs in the impala chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
Hehe I knew she would eventually agree with it.. But still I dont like them getting married. Just being a couple is still good enough. Heck, they havent been together for even a year and they're already getting married! Oh god.. I think a wedding with only their closest friends would be great.. and even better if they were clad in their ninja outfit! I cant imagine Anko in a wedding dress. oh god!
meatballs in the impala chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Oh sh!t... Damn it Kurenai!
meatballs in the impala chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Genma ALWAYS does something. Why cant he just get over Anko and stick with Shizune? Or maybe if he doesnt Shizune will break up with him and get with I dont know... Raidou? Yeah.. that f*ck Genma!
DarkHeartsUnleashed chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
Awesome! i mean they are in a hospital with all these people around and the one who volunteers in genma! man after all hes done hes so lucky to be alive.
Jumpingbeans480 chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
The last time you wrote that Anko was stronger than Kakashi in some points. I went and checked it out. Well, Anko only surpasses Kakashi in Stamina. That's all. Other than that, Kakashi surpasses her in Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Intelligence, Force, Speed and Seal Knowledge. They're on a par with Genjutsu.

#Anko

?pHatake_Kakashi

But it's kind of strange. Usually it would be men that are not ready for commitment. I've never actually seen women scared of commitment. And women usually are excited about weddings. But Anko's not an ordinary woman is she? Maybe that's why Kakashi loves her so much! XD

I'm still enjoying this story! And I'm trying to read the 'Friends' series as fast as I can. I. Must. Know. What. Happens. In. 'Need. So yeah, I'm impatient.