Reviews for School Stalkin'
Monochromatic Stains chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Funny story
COOPERTASTIC- Yeah I'm cool chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
When do i get my three wishes? Just kidding! Love the story.. love Riku more... and Diva. Isn't it nice that they have so much fun "doing homework' together?
lafayette722 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
really great because i like diva/riku together but not kai/saya or definetly not saya/hagi ,i like saya/soloman much better and diva/riku like i said,so please continue.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
great job!
Perentie Fan chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Nicely done, relatively short but sweet and all. There are still some misspellings and grammar errors but I can only imagine how awful my writing would look in comparison if I tried to put it in another language, so I can't criticize you for that.
LightningStrikesAgain chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was a VERY NICE story! Kinda hope that it isn't a one-shot cuz it seems that you can really get into the RikuXDiva topic. Overall Id give your fic a solid 9/10, with the -1 coming just for minor grammar/spelling errors within the entire post. But errors aside, it's a great fic nonetheless!
sillyangelxo chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Nice one-shot, and I liked the KaixSaya bit. :o

Erm, just a heads up. You had a few grammar/spelling mistakes, but still able to read them. But you might want to work on that a bit. :3

Overall, funny one-shot! :D
rikufanattic chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aww this is really sweet!

I found a couple of typos but that didn't take a way from the story. I take it your first language is Spanish then? That's my second language, and you surprised me, you translated this really well!

I love it though, and I think Kai does like her in that way I don't remember that well.
XSpaRkieX chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
YAY! You translated it! I like the way you keep Saya in-character, what with her being suspicious of Diva and all. As far as grammer errors, none really stood out to me. Once again, for someone whose first language is Spanish, your English is much better then most people on the site who speak English mainly! I'll look forward to more stories from you, and now I'll start updating again. A minor note, I'm a guy.