Reviews for Acceptance
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
This is sweet, with a possible hint of a deeper connection.
jarjayes chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
this is adorable ! I really liked it!
white pedal chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That is really sweet:)
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Aww, this is such a cute story. It's the first Tea/Seto story I've ever read, but it's very much in character. It's sweet how Tea is there to show Seto that there's someone who can care for him. Very nice work with this story.
mangafn chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
wowwwwwwww i like it. nice story!
anaEK chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Aweeh this was cute. I'm not much of an Asureshipper but it was adorbale nonetheless.

You portrayed Seto very well. I like your exploration of the aftermath of his visit to Egypt. Interestingly enough, if it was ever Seto and Tea, THIS scenario or something like it would truly have to happen.
dancingknight15 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
aww...cute :) I 3 azureshipping _
kanade22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That was pretty cute. Not my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh couple, but I liked it.
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Good job. I enjoyed this. I love how he changes after Memory World. Good idea having him go back to the Museum. I liked that!
Aikuchi Shikaku chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I bit short, but I can see that you really gave an effort in writing this one. Anzu x Seto is new to me, but I think it has promise. Honestly, I don't really read stories in this fandom, but I think your story has potential. Keep writing, and good work on this one.
RynnZekioZusha chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
That was great, and I don't really like TeaXSeto. But it wasn't really couple-like so that could be why I really liked it.
Nuit Songeur chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
The SetoxTea pairing isn't particularly one of my favorites but with this, I can see how it works.

I like how you made Kaiba change, accepting of his past life and then, even with his gentle side, he was still in character.

To me, anyway. It's how I see Kaiba being able to accept something- shedding tears when he thinks no one is around and then thankful that someone was accepting him.

Great Story!

~Nuit Songeur
Silversentiment chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
interesting... i love the azureshipping
StripeEar chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Great story. Thought that I would return the favor. I really liked it!
sherabo chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Hey its good, I love the past. I like your style its colorful