Reviews for Acceptance
Pinfeathers chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This is one of the sweeter things I've read. I like it a lot!
Noa Saito chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Wow... That was spectacular! I'm actually not a Seto fan at all, but your post-memory world Seto has moved me. Thank you for putting great emotion even into a quick one-shot!
GlimerOfhope chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Poor seto crying like this; yep not my couple at all but it was ore of a friendship stuff, and I'm fine with it
5animefan chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Nice one shot.

I could see Seto going back to the museum.
MoonLightlover chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I liked it. but a part, did Seto cry? that seems out of character. But the other changes make sense. once again. Loved it.
Ghost Wulf chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Aw, that was really sweet. I actually love AzureShipping and I'm glad to see a good oneshot about it. Great job! Your description was really good and even though it was short it was really clear. Favs!

~ Wulf
KolaByNikola chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I love your descriptive phrases, such as "the bitter bite of a smirk". There are two kinds of artists: one with tangible mediums of paint or clay, and there are those who create art through subtle nuances of the written word. You sculpt scenes through simple descriptives and an elevated diction: an elegant and eloquent combination. Even though this piece is so short, it reveals a massive change of heart, a good juxtaposition. Acceptance is something so simple and I think that the simplicity of the piece accentuates your message. Much enjoyed. Maybe more oneshots?
Darkwings of Faith chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
It's pretty cute. Keep up the good work!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aww, this is adorable, and I can totally see it happening! And I see a future for this fic to continue!

Great work!