Reviews for The Stuff of Legends
Lina03 chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Awww, i just wish this fic were longer. Thanks for sharing )
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
I realise you published this years ago but I thought if just let you know it's still loved! I missed SG1 and this filled the void :) absolutely brilliant, I love the early days where Daniel was insecure and awkward - this captured that perfectly :) thanks for sharing such a great story! Xx
MagisterAkane chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
I gotta admit i never wanted this fic to end. It was too good!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
I just want to tell you how much I absolutely LOVED this story! You wrote Daniel perfectly and though it wasn't 100% obvious but Jack's protectivenss of Daniel was a nice touch. You really really wrote this so well. Thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Great story! The ending made me smile. :-)
datawolf39 chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
*sees visions of floppy haired Daniel all hyper and cute* *Sigh* oh right the review i almost forgot. this story was awesome i might be kinda bias of course seeing as danny is my fav character but Jack is a close second for me and there was a lot of both here the only problem with this story is that it ended *'sigh* well i guess i will just have to go back to chapter 1.
Florida Alicat chapter 14 . 3/21/2012
Oh I quite like this! I like it when we get to see the Team fight for Daniel.
Infinitechange chapter 14 . 9/28/2010
Awesome story!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 14 . 8/19/2010
This was really good, but is he really the only civilian
Lupanari chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
Well, that was interesting. I enjoyed reading this. Really wish someone had gotten around to punching Sloane though. Seriously, the guy's an ass. ( I did like how Daniel chewed him out last chapter. :) That was a long time in coming. I'm hopeful that someone in that control room gave him the punch that he deserved after Daniel passed out.

It was great how Jack convinced Daniel that he was needed on SG-1. Good thing it got through to him.
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Sloane, Sloane, Sloane. You might as well just go get a bootprint tatooed on your a-um, mikta. Because O'Neill is going to put one there if you go through with whatever scheme you are planning, and the tattoo will probably be less painful, embarassing, and likely to end your career than the O'Neill-print. :)
hajimebassaidai chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
A very satisfying finish with Jack getting Daniel to say that he is the perfect team member and what his qualities are. He'd never see it himself! A great story.
hajimebassaidai chapter 11 . 2/12/2010
Hammond's put down was a nice move. He was always commanding and fatherly but woe betide anyone who thought there was nothing more to him.
hajimebassaidai chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
I love the reactions of Jack and Teal'c, plus Hammond burying the transfer requests. Very funny!
hajimebassaidai chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
Ok, I'll wait, but they had better get their's! ;-)