Reviews for A Jeweler's Perfect Combination
HexeYuki chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
I found the ending really sweet. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.
HexeYuki chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Huzzah for tough girls and Irish tempers! XD

I have a feeling those men are in for quite a beating...
HexeYuki chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
A child's curiousity... the perfect way to start any story :3

It seems as though I've become ensared in this story. I must read onwards! :D
Violet Phoenix Rising chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Ah, it's nice to read a believable story in which Marik is exposed to some normalcy.

Too much drama is such a headache, no?

Kudos, hon! Congrats on finishing the Powers!
The Whispering Wind chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Again, another masterpiece. Odd. I hate reading other people's stories. It convolutes my ideas and makes me more frustrated about hunkering down and writing my own. However, your stories relax me and inspire me. I simply love them. I especially love the cinnamon roll part in this story. I eat mine just like Marik does! XD Well, now I'm hungry thanks to you - as well as very inspired. Thank you, once again, for a lovely story. Keep on writing! NEVER stop and take care!
The Whispering Wind chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Not too schmaltzy at all. I think it had just the right amount of sincerity and emotion. I love how you portray your characters, even in such a short entry. You're still amazing and I love your writing!

TWW
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
I do love the whole coffee shop setting of this chapter. Well done!
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
AWW they're just so cute together!

can't wait to read more

update soon :D
searing light dragon chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
Good chapter as usual
Rugrat247 chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
Aww. So cute. I loved it. _

Can't get over the whole 'just the right amount of force' thing. 3

Looking forward to more updates!
Asiera chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
Nice up date. Can't wait to see what'll happen next. As always, I love the flow of your writing. Also, the refereances to the jeweler is always cool.

-Asiera
Kermita chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
Sque! Nice job, their feelings were described so accurately. It is exactly how two fated lovers are to meet.

Filiron feels 'something', Marik feels as if it were meant to be. Now all we have to do is see how the two of them react to the feelings that they have brought upon themselves.

As for a more personal note: School is over, AP exams have ended. And Final/Performance Exams are completed. School is over. So guess where my excess time is going to?

Sorry for the 'ignoring'. I'm making up for it now by reading the 252 messages that have updated in my inbox. XD

Nice story! Great job, as usual!
Violet Phoenix Rising chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
Very sweet and of course, detailed. Excellent.

I do like how you incorporated a prediction from Ishizu. Inventive for this genre. :D

I hope you can find a place for Odion in future chapters. He's so cool.
journey maker chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
I loved the ending, when she knew then and there that her life had changed for the best, he was her hero and would always keep her safe.. Please update when you can.
Ghost Wulf chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
That was cute. I loved the line: At the time he scoffed at it, he didn’t need to be saved from solitude; he needed to be saved by it.

Very kool.