Reviews for A Jeweler's Perfect Combination
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
I loved the mention of the calligraphy; I can definitely picture Marik doing that.

And I love how Marik remembers Ishizu's words. And ooh, good use of foreshadowing!
Rugrat247 chapter 9 . 4/4/2009
It wasn't schmaltzy. It was cute! I loved it _

Update soon.
searing light dragon chapter 9 . 4/4/2009
Good chapter.
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 9 . 4/4/2009
aw that was cute

no denying that she wrote the letter

can't wait to read more

update soon :D
The Whispering Wind chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
This one is my new favorite! It's so beautiful; like poetry. In fact, it's god a Shakespearian quality to it. I especially liked this phrase: "Hours after his initial surrender to sleep’s calmly persuasive offer..." Like lyrics to a song. Wonderful!
The Whispering Wind chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
Golden Trust. What a wonderful description. Again without fail: an amazing chapter!
The Whispering Wind chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
"Composure loss". That's hilarious!

What a great chapter! You're such a great writer. I don't know what it is about your style. I've been having a bad day, but not so much now. No matter what, your stories always seem to cheer me up! Thank you.
The Whispering Wind chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
Phew! I'll have to take a look at PR - 'cause that's quite a ring!

I love this! It's so mysterious! I can't wait to find out more; specially about Filiron.
The Whispering Wind chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Like the others, I love it. Ha ha, poor Marik, no matter how much he wants to deny it, he has a warm heart.

I have one bit of criticism: it feels a bit rushed to me. Other than that, it's amazing!
The Whispering Wind chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Ha ha, she's already undermining his defenses. I like Filiron's character; even in Oneshots where she wasn't as present as Marik or their daughter. Loving Jeweler so far!
The Whispering Wind chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
This one was amazing! I never get tired of your stories - never!

So that's how they met, eh? Interesting!

You're amazing with dualities. I like how you make them similar, though different (like two sides of the same coin). You know, as well as I do, that fire burns. Oddly enough, ice can burn as well (when touching your skin for long periods of time). I feel that about them when I read your stories; they're fire and ice.
The Whispering Wind chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This, just like your Prompted Oneshots, was fantastic!

It's odd; I started from the end and now I'm going backward. For some strange reason it's ten times more exciting than starting from the beginning and watching the story evolve!
Violet Phoenix Rising chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
Nice. Keep up the usual good work.
Rugrat247 chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
Haha! I liked the last sentence. It was short, but stil good
Rugrat247 chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
Another great chapter. Great description! Aww, Marik's so cute. I'd get a headache with all the thoughts going through their heads
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »