Reviews for A Jeweler's Perfect Combination
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
aww so cute!

can't wait to read more!

update soon :D
Rugrat247 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Great chapter. The ring. Good idea.
journey maker chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
I love this story.. I love the part where Marik wondered if she would be the one to save him for his solitude, maybe soon he'll find out.. Please update when you can..
Rugrat247 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
'Great. I just happen to have a coat on me, and it’s just started raining. What is this, a romance novel?' I had to laugh at that. Yes, it is indeed a romance novel, Marik! I could just imagine him thinking that oh so bitterly XDD!

Another great chapter! _
Rugrat247 chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Awesome! I loved this

I laughed when he paused and said 'for her eyes' instead of 'courage' XDD! Haha.
Ghost Wulf chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
lol, Everyone wants the coffee. I liked Marik's thoughts in this chapter, especially about wanting to get to know her better.

Wulf
searing light dragon chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Good chapter.
Asiera chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
The writing for this chapter was so discriptive...it was almost like watching someone delicatly paint a beautiful picture. I really liked it, and hope you update again soon.

Happy New Year,

-Asiera
Kermita chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Marik likes Filron? How cute. Only does Filron know?

Nice chapter, and yes it was short but to the point. Happy New Year! I spent it with my family reflecting.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
The coffee thing amused me...

I also liked the description of the handwriting, and Marik looking at it so intently. And I loved the mention of how Marik really was going to need the coffee...
Ghost Wulf chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
Aw, Marik's thoughts were cute. Yes, Marik, she is the one for you Marik sleeping against the door was cute too lol
searing light dragon chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
Good chapter.
journey maker chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
I absolutely love this story.. Marik is so mixed up, not knowing if he can trust anyone yet wanting someone in his life to help chase away the loneliness. I smiled when I read where Filiron wrote the note, put in his jacket then opening her door and seeing him asleep outside her room and then she put it around his shoulders and went back inside to wait. I know that if he'll just open his heart he'll find the happiness that is there for him to embrace.. Please update when you can..
Violet Phoenix Rising chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
(giggle) You're so good! I'm really happy that you updated this one, too!
Asiera chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
This chapter was extremely well writen, and I thought it was very cool how you went so in-depth into each of their thoughts and emotions. Also the CEO referance was funny.

Great chapter. Until next time,