Reviews for A Jeweler's Perfect Combination
The Whispering Wind chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
Golden Trust. What a wonderful description. Again without fail: an amazing chapter!
The Whispering Wind chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
"Composure loss". That's hilarious!

What a great chapter! You're such a great writer. I don't know what it is about your style. I've been having a bad day, but not so much now. No matter what, your stories always seem to cheer me up! Thank you.
The Whispering Wind chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
Phew! I'll have to take a look at PR - 'cause that's quite a ring!

I love this! It's so mysterious! I can't wait to find out more; specially about Filiron.
The Whispering Wind chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Like the others, I love it. Ha ha, poor Marik, no matter how much he wants to deny it, he has a warm heart.

I have one bit of criticism: it feels a bit rushed to me. Other than that, it's amazing!
The Whispering Wind chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Ha ha, she's already undermining his defenses. I like Filiron's character; even in Oneshots where she wasn't as present as Marik or their daughter. Loving Jeweler so far!
The Whispering Wind chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
This one was amazing! I never get tired of your stories - never!

So that's how they met, eh? Interesting!

You're amazing with dualities. I like how you make them similar, though different (like two sides of the same coin). You know, as well as I do, that fire burns. Oddly enough, ice can burn as well (when touching your skin for long periods of time). I feel that about them when I read your stories; they're fire and ice.
The Whispering Wind chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This, just like your Prompted Oneshots, was fantastic!

It's odd; I started from the end and now I'm going backward. For some strange reason it's ten times more exciting than starting from the beginning and watching the story evolve!
Violet Phoenix Rising chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
Nice. Keep up the usual good work.
Rugrat247 chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
Haha! I liked the last sentence. It was short, but stil good
Rugrat247 chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
Another great chapter. Great description! Aww, Marik's so cute. I'd get a headache with all the thoughts going through their heads
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
aww so cute!

can't wait to read more!

update soon :D
Rugrat247 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Great chapter. The ring. Good idea.
journey maker chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
I love this story.. I love the part where Marik wondered if she would be the one to save him for his solitude, maybe soon he'll find out.. Please update when you can..
Rugrat247 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
'Great. I just happen to have a coat on me, and it’s just started raining. What is this, a romance novel?' I had to laugh at that. Yes, it is indeed a romance novel, Marik! I could just imagine him thinking that oh so bitterly XDD!

Another great chapter! _
Rugrat247 chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Awesome! I loved this

I laughed when he paused and said 'for her eyes' instead of 'courage' XDD! Haha.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »