Reviews for And When Time Comes Calling
Smoking Owl Bones chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This was so beautiful, and it made me cry. I'm speechless. Bravo.
Kiki Nice chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ah, good God. I know this fic is old but, damn. The wayas the drabbles are connected is so good, and just. I have no words. This is so beautiful, I shed a few tears at the end. Well, I lie, I had a good cry.

Thank you so much for sharing, this is beautiful.
Kira Riku chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I honestly can say I both love and hate this for the same reason. Your fanfiction "when time come calling" actually managed to let me feel a strong emotion. I'm basically seriously emotionally-challenged. I love it because I crave feeling but I hate it because I when I do feel I can't take it. It's like the villians in some movies where in the end they find the item of great power they were looking for but then it overloads them and consumes them. It's like that. kudas on being able to get a emotional response from me. It's not easy.
darkwolflink1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
well done. funny and a bit sad. i laughted my head off about the centipede. i like it.
Jayadragon chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
very good, i quite enjoyed it. god i love them as a couple.
Cassie James chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I was fully intending to list my favourite drabbles but it quickly became impossible to choose!

Quite simply - I loved them all! :)

Cassie x
bloodtoblush chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
WHY does this story not have, like, thousands of reveiws?

I love, this by the way. I love it A LOT.

Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I love the fact that this collection of drabbles has continuity, and the way you fuck with time as a theme is amazing. Like mating snakes. *glances at odd but appropriate simile...and nods*
Kafei Indigo chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was really really cool. Like, it left this awesome feeling inside me.

And thank you so much for putting Kafei in this, he's so underappreciated. :3
9mm Kisses chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
you have no idea how in love with this story I am...this is awesome! Very well written, leaves much to the imagination, and I love the style, the different themes that told the story. One of the best stories I've read in a long time~
littlegreenparrot chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This was so... heartbreakingly sweet and funny and sad; it was just absolutely lovely. It was just like so awesome that I can't even explain it! I really liked the head one. 'I like my hat.' haha.. Two cookies and a gold star for you because I absolutely LOVED it. D!
Sarcasm chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh wow, I cried and laughed and my heart really, truly ached.

I loved the first...what? 30? A whole bunch, but then I got to the one about Link and Dark fighting and I was all "Crap. Stupid Link, little hoe-bag." I got over it, because there was really no feelings attached. But THEN came the part about Kafei and Dark and that's where I started tearing up. Because it wasn't fair, you know? He wasn't supposed to love someone even the tiniest bit, and he definetely wasn't supposed to sleep with them, and f-cking like it.

Still, that's what makes this so amazing. People don't fall in love just once, sometimes. But Dark still chose Link, and he still loves him completely, and when he dies, he still thinks Link is the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. Link's the one who he loves the most, and even though I wish Link had fallen in love with someone else a little bit, so the two were equal.

Alright. I'm done, but this was absolutely wonderful writing. I loved it so much, and I think it's one of the best things I've ever read.
Account Exanimated chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Tai-sensei chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Possibly the greatest thing i've ever read.
TheFireSage chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
wow, this is so good! i love these 50 idea things...i love how you capture the simplicity of their relationship...(at least that's what i got out of it) ...good job! i'm faving.