Reviews for A Crush Just Fades Away, Love Goes On Forever
GiggleMaster13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Cute...but what happened to the groceries?
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
O_o she couldn't forget him...but never went for see him too...for five years...then appears and tells she love him...sorry its sweet but-WtF?(don't take it wrong,i love ryou&ichigo too,well kisshu and in some stories aoyama too,but i meant it was a really good idea and i am wake for 26 hours and i couldn't understand hat happening when i first read'')
Wild Midnight chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
AngelofLight95 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
awhh this was so sweet. I could really feel the warmth in it, i love how you got the characters personalities perfect, your a really good writer :)
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I felt that this sentence at the end: "They shared a kiss that they both returned to each other." was redundant, maybe twice over. But the story is really sweet. I enjoyed reading it again, and apologize for not reviewing the first time.

Looking forward to reading more of yours!

BH
Goth lolita chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
:) you are a really good writer! And i love i&r (or if it's well written i&k) pairings. Never liked masaya he's too perfect.
MewSara100 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
You WILL make a sequal, right. Sorry if you have already, I don't really pay attention to these things. Gomen.
Tomahawk 3.0 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This was a very romantic piece. I really liked it. great job! not bad for your first fic. lol.
Summer-san chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
lol yellow brick road yeah that does sound familiar *wink*

hehe great fic! Its funny I don't usually look at Ryou/Ichigo fic I thought it wa at first *knocks head* but yours was really good!

x.

Happy writing .
Mew-Sahara chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
'"Shut up! Aishiteru, damnit!"'

Such a lovely way to tell someone that you love them, ne? ;]
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
AW! This is so sweet! Nice job!
fdggf chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Yay It Rocks!

You Rocks!

Everything Rocks!
Ariana13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Nice story.

I just love those two together.
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
very cute but what about masaya?

I mean he's not that bad .
Himeno-chama chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Damnit why oh why did she had to confes right away. Why not a couple chappie later, oh well its your story.