Reviews for Invisible Touch
GracelandFan chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
excellent work.
vonnie836 chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
This was great. Loved Amelia, who was a wonderful spirit. This was scary but in the end everyone learned there lesson. Hugs, Vonnie
bhoney chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Nice. Interesting idea, and a great way to finally get the Winchesters to open up about their feelings, which was really sweet. I thought this summed up all their relationships pretty well: "Even when I'm pissed as hell at you and I want to take a swing at you, I'd immediately turn around and take a swing at the thing sneaking up to take you out."

This gave me a chuckle: “I really am a girl, aren't I?” he managed to get out, trying to smile but not quite getting it to work. The hand on his shoulder tightened, and another hand, Dean's hand, slid over his other shoulder to hold him. “Yeah, but you're our girl,”

Interesting tidbit about Ayers Rock. I hadn't heard of it before, but I'll have to check that out.

Liked how they realized that their differences are what make them stronger, that they complement each other. And it was really appropriate that it was Dean who explained that to Sam, who realized that even though he doesn't need the words, Sam does. He does try to think about what Sam needs and make sure he has it, so it seemed especially fitting that he was the one to put all that together.

Really glad Sam got to hear how much his dad loves him, given that John dies soon after this and they don't get a final moment, like he and Dean do.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
wow another amazing story it had just the right amount of Sam whumpage and angst
lili20 chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
This story was so cute I completely loved it. Thanks for writing it.
Spense chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Great story. You handled this without the overt drama and over-the-top emotion that often accompanies this subject. Very well done, and I enjoyed it emensly.
charis-kalos chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
This was lovely. I've just read the whole thing over breakfast and it's an extremely heart-warming way to start my day. Thank you.
kirallie chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
Great work! Glad Dean knew it wasn't Sam attacking him. Really enjoyed it.
Esquimaux chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
that has got to be the best fic i've read. i mean, wow! that was really awesome! loved the plot/outline of the fic and your style of writing. wouldnt hesitate to read it again when i've got time

thanks for taking the time to write it and keep me entertianed!

ID
MKofGod chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Wow... creative, enjoyable, fast paced, and complete. You don't find something like this every day. You definately deserve more reviews for this story. The only problem I had with it is I kept imagining a sixteen year old sam, but that's just me.

Your characterization was very good, as was your insight into Sam'n'Dean plus John. I also liked Amelia. Very good read.
ReD.bUlL.gIvZ.u.WiNgZ chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
loved it!
Rat chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
Cute story, I loved invisible Sam!
Ihni chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
Oh my, I think I've just overdosed on Winchester chick-flick moments. This story was just ... full of them! PLUS, it had a bit of angst, a bit of misunderstandings, a bit of sacrifice ... and a hurt Winchester in it. I'm content with that.
Mangacat201 chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
Sweet.. I so love chick-flick moments! And that fairie was a damn sneeky one, guess it still applys to be careful what you wish for, you might get it!

Cat
staceycj chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
Neat story! Really original!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »