Reviews for Invisible Touch
Esquimaux chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
that has got to be the best fic i've read. i mean, wow! that was really awesome! loved the plot/outline of the fic and your style of writing. wouldnt hesitate to read it again when i've got time

thanks for taking the time to write it and keep me entertianed!

~ID
TimesARiver chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Wow... creative, enjoyable, fast paced, and complete. You don't find something like this every day. You definately deserve more reviews for this story. The only problem I had with it is I kept imagining a sixteen year old sam, but that's just me.

Your characterization was very good, as was your insight into Sam'n'Dean plus John. I also liked Amelia. Very good read.
ReD.bUlL.gIvZ.u.WiNgZ chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
loved it!
Rat chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
Cute story, I loved invisible Sam!
Ihni chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
Oh my, I think I've just overdosed on Winchester chick-flick moments. This story was just ... full of them! PLUS, it had a bit of angst, a bit of misunderstandings, a bit of sacrifice ... and a hurt Winchester in it. I'm content with that.
Mangacat201 chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
Sweet.. I so love chick-flick moments! And that fairie was a damn sneeky one, guess it still applys to be careful what you wish for, you might get it!

Cat
staceycj chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
Neat story! Really original!
poohbear123 chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
GREAT STORY
romi.luvz.jared chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
ITS SUCH A LOVELY STORY...IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES AS WELL AS MADE ME SMILE...JST AWESOME...DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVOURITES!I AM ADDING IT...NO DOUBT IN THAT!

xx hugs...romi xx
romi.luvz.jared chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
THIS IS A MARVELLOUS STORY! PLZZ UPDATE SOON...CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE WHAT HAPPENS!

XX HUGS...ROMI XX
wcfan chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
Nice to see the the family laughing and smiling. And love the chick-flick moments.

Dean fidgeted, before turning to John. “I've done my chick-flick moment; your turn.” That is so Dean!

Two thumbs-up

p/s: this is my 3rd attempt to write a review. First 2 were much longer. Guess you had to make do with this one.
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
What an awesome way to end your story! Sam is safe with his family and knows that he is loved-that his family understands his need to hear those words.

Loved the fact that Sam stopped at the fountain and left his own small gift to thank Amelia!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
OH mercy, lets hope John and Dean have the sense to know it was their words that made Sammy wish to be invisible-they need to give him the time to talk about how he feels neglected around them lately!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Oh mercy, wow-who would have thought Sammy would have had to fight off a spirit while invisible. It's a good thing John kept Dean from shooting while Sam had a hold of it because who knows what would have happened if the rock salt had hit Sam!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Thank goodness Sam was finally able to get thru to John and Dean so that they can figure thing out to help him get out of the mess he is in!

At least now he knows how much his family cares!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »