Reviews for Invisible Touch
poohbear123 chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
GREAT STORY
romi.luvz.jared chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
ITS SUCH A LOVELY STORY...IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES AS WELL AS MADE ME SMILE...JST AWESOME...DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVOURITES!I AM ADDING IT...NO DOUBT IN THAT!

xx hugs...romi xx
romi.luvz.jared chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
THIS IS A MARVELLOUS STORY! PLZZ UPDATE SOON...CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE WHAT HAPPENS!

XX HUGS...ROMI XX
wcfan chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
Nice to see the the family laughing and smiling. And love the chick-flick moments.

Dean fidgeted, before turning to John. “I've done my chick-flick moment; your turn.” That is so Dean!

Two thumbs-up

p/s: this is my 3rd attempt to write a review. First 2 were much longer. Guess you had to make do with this one.
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
What an awesome way to end your story! Sam is safe with his family and knows that he is loved-that his family understands his need to hear those words.

Loved the fact that Sam stopped at the fountain and left his own small gift to thank Amelia!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
OH mercy, lets hope John and Dean have the sense to know it was their words that made Sammy wish to be invisible-they need to give him the time to talk about how he feels neglected around them lately!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Oh mercy, wow-who would have thought Sammy would have had to fight off a spirit while invisible. It's a good thing John kept Dean from shooting while Sam had a hold of it because who knows what would have happened if the rock salt had hit Sam!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Thank goodness Sam was finally able to get thru to John and Dean so that they can figure thing out to help him get out of the mess he is in!

At least now he knows how much his family cares!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Wow, I'm glad this story is complete because you so have me wondering what is going to happen after this first chapter. I know Sammys wish was granted, buit I can't wait to see if he gets to hear the words he so desparately needs to!
1Pagan3 chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
Thanks for sharing this story... it tugged on the heartstrings and made me go 'ah' at the end!

Take care!
faith-in-Faith chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
I've read this somewhere else and I loved it then and I loved it now! It's actually one of my favorite stories! You did a great work with the emotions and Dean*s no no no when he thinks Sam is dead totally broke my heart :( And I loved the ending because angst junkie or not - I need my happy ending :D Really great work!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4