Reviews for The date
aw

poor bella

x
JaspersRealAlice chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Okay i really like the story but just a couple of things. One, I feel like its moving to fast. and you need to seperate your paragraphs a little more but other than that it is really great so far
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 13 . 6/23/2008
woah! thats not what i expected! But it was a great chapter ! Update soon!
jennifier potter chapter 13 . 6/23/2008
so this is really good and all but is there gonna be some lovin' before he leaves?

jennifier
jennifier potter chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
CRY-BABY! friggin'A you and i think so alike!

jennifier
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 13 . 6/23/2008
Awesome chapter! I'm so glad she opened up to him like that! I'm still loving this story! Keep up the great work!
polkadork chapter 13 . 6/22/2008
The chapter was really good, and so is the rest of the story. I felt like this chapter went to fast, though. It seemed like it was just event after event. I think you should add more details and transitions so it's not like this happened, and then this, and then this, and then this (your story is better than the 'and thens' though).

I hope that made sense. Other than that its great!
bittersweetromance123 chapter 13 . 6/22/2008
great chapter. update soon.
edwardsothalova chapter 13 . 6/22/2008
oh shoot! didn't see that coming! wow! shocker! now... Edward should have said, "you look very sexy pregnant. I can't wait to see you pregnant with my children." haha! Just kidding... your story, not mine! Great job! Can't wait for more!

xoxo

jennie
mytwilightaddiction chapter 13 . 6/22/2008
great chapter please update soon:]
loving 123 chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
love the story

write more!

update soon!
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
aw! lol. great chapter! Update soon!
vampress-Lucy chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
rocky937 chapter 12 . 5/27/2008
awe

they said their "i love you's"

same kidna creeped me out on the "ii miss you" i was under the impression he was becoming phyco P

update asap!
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
ah your so lucky our already done! Anywho great chapter! Update soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »