Reviews for Just a child
redlaces chapter 12 . 5/11/2008
I have really enjoyed these Doctor/Boosh stories...two of my favourite programmes in one fic (well, one series of fics!), I might have to give that a go myself...The only thing I can think of to improve it would be a bit of romance (but that's probably just me...)
Beechwood0708 chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
O the end! Vince's question just cracked me for some reason. He does sound really innocent, sort of like this bizarre unusual even is just mildly amusing to him. I can hear him saying it, it's funny. And you've got me so excited for your next one. E *bigface* :-D

And more of the Little Vince cuteness. Him getting distracted by a butterfly was the sweetest thing ever. And you're right, erasing the memory is very Who.

So yeah, great end to a great story.

luv ya

JellybeanPunk chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
Haha ... cool, and slightly weird, cliffhanger. Great story!

xoxo

Nina
Missing Fairy chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
Uh oh... black snow... do I smell a sequel? Please?

Absolutely brilliant! Please keep up the wonderful writing in the future!
brokenmoonlight chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
Ooh, very nice!

Does that leave things open for a sequel, then?

I hope so!

T'was a great story and I throughly enjoyed reading it.

cc
chugirl2526 chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
great story young vince is the cutest sequel?
violence4 chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
aww, i'm glad it got sorted out!

so like the Doctor to just get it all worked out so easily in the end -

more Boosh/Doctor cross-overs? will he take Vince on another trip? *pleads*

love you!

ButtonsMagoo chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
Lovely ending. Simple and to the point, and very doctor who! :D

whats the black stuff though!

Buttons - Bollo's bananans
Beechwood0708 chapter 11 . 4/13/2008
Wow! That is the ultimatest of endings. I'm well excited for the next chapter, even tho it's likely it'll be up for about a week before I have time to read it. And Vince staying all still and scared when he sees the Reaper seems really quite weird and unnerving, especially contrasted with how he argues with the Doctor about touching mini-Vince. It makes it seem even more exciting- a kid-hiding-behind-sofa moment :-D And Naboo's reaction to Vince "touching himself"- oh, I love you. Really great chapter, I'm just sorry i took so long reviewing it.

luv ya

brokenmoonlight chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
No! Vince - run! The reapers really freaked me out when I watched the show!

I understand perfectly why the Doctor is so mad, but Vince only did it to save the child's life, although, to be fair, he probably should have run in the direction of the TARDIS in the first place!

What a mess! Come on Doctor, save the day!

Missing Fairy chapter 11 . 4/9/2008
Aww... poor Vince... Didn't mean any harm...

Fantastic chapter; please keep it up and please update soon!
chugirl2526 chapter 11 . 4/9/2008
yay the spirit of jazz is gone, but poor vince, the doctor was mean to him in this. it's wasn't vince's fault he wanted to save himself, i bloody would have lol the reapers sound cool
JellybeanPunk chapter 11 . 4/9/2008
Whoa, suspense ...

You do fabby cliffhangers :D

xoxo

Nina
ButtonsMagoo chapter 11 . 4/9/2008
Gosh . I hate the Reapers lol :D They frightened me when I first saw them :D Annd now they are backk ah! :D haha

" You have to go and touch yourself don’t you" LMFAO! Naboo's reaction to that line was pretty similar to my own :D heh .

Canot wait to read maore and I'm glad the Sprit Of Jazz is gone !:D That punk should sort him out!

I feel sorry for Vince, he was only trying to save his own life what the Doctor and Howard were doing :D hehe aww well.

Can't wait to read more :D Should be Interesting.

Buttons Magoo - Jazz Record in the Nabootique :D
violence4 chapter 11 . 4/9/2008
oh my god!

scary!

the Reapers episode is one of my favourites, i'm glad to see them here! but it's so tense as well! eek!

poor Vince, he didn't mean it really... but i understand why the Doctor was so annoyed.

haha i loved them killing the Spirit of Jazz though.

"You have to go and touch yourself don’t you!" - *giggles* P