Reviews for The Arthur Makepeace Code
Jerry K chapter 17 . 3/22
Actually, I did. If the case is presumably wrapped up in chapter l7, and there are still l6 chapters, I can figure out fairly easily that there are complications in store.
Jerry K chapter 13 . 3/21
A VERY good read, thank you, involving 2 of my favorite people, Gibbs and 0'Neill (both of whom could stand to have their butts kicked on occasion, however).
wes chapter 31 . 11/15/2014
this was amazing
Hazmatt chapter 31 . 8/26/2014
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! I loved Jack's last question to Sam!
Acrylate chapter 31 . 11/12/2013
Poor Arthur Makepeace. It still sadden me to read story in which someone tortured and killed eventhough it was just fiction. Because I know it happen in real life. Anyway, this is great story. Thank you for making it.
LPeck chapter 31 . 9/4/2013
Carter could totally make it fly! She's like a super genius! :-)
kahuna chapter 31 . 12/19/2012
Really loved it - this is a cross-over that definitely works. I think your characterization of both Jack and Jethro is right on.
simys chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
simys chapter 31 . 4/29/2012
totaly the most awesome stargate crossover ever !
Motherduk chapter 31 . 2/2/2012
Great story, Would have loved maybe just Gibbs to have found out the truth behind the SGC, so enjoy reading peoples reactions when they find out. Anyway well done!
zeilfanaat chapter 31 . 6/23/2011
Wow, this is an awesome story! I love how well it ties in between the episodes (of SG-1 at least, I've seen a couple of NCIS episodes, but never in order, so I don't know how well anything fits in there ;)). I think you've got everyone's character down exactly right, including mannerisms.

I've got to say, this is one of my favourite NCIS/SG-1 crossovers. Love how O'Neill and Gibbs work together. Any chance of you writing another story including the two of them (and whoever else of their teams you'd like to throw in of course)?

Once again, loved it, thanks for sharing!
Madances chapter 31 . 6/6/2011
I just finished reading 'Arthur Makepiece' and enjoyed it very much. I will continue looking for your stuff. Tracy
clerical medical chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
Gibbs *and* O'Neill? I think I might be in heaven!

The story is great too, by the way...
pain in the mikta chapter 31 . 2/25/2011
Nice and clever X-over !

Bravo !
Cjay chapter 31 . 6/15/2010
WOW! I LOVED IT! So happy Lynette posted it to our group. I want you to know it was 100% great. You did every character proud and the plot was excellent. Planning more crossovers are we? I sure hope to see more from you soon! Many hugs well done. Cjay