Reviews for History
Music of the wind chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Oh that's sad. I don't like Zoey and James toghter either but I was glad that in the show they at least remained friends. Keep writing this was a great story
trueroyalblue chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
James is all right to me- and I still can't figure out how Zoey could date James right after she told Chase that she COULD love him. You can't help but feel sorry for him after you know Chase will come back and Zoey'll choose him. This was written AWESOMELY!
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
oh. my. gosh. i totally see it happening like this. great job. i can see james reacting like this..
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Normally i absolutely disdain James, but this was really written, and i feel actually kinda bad for the guy at the end of this.

Good job on this, it was written brilliantly!

Jess
Noelle Joi chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was really good! Great job!
Julie chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This is so good! Kudos!
ForeverV chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
HA! JAMES.. i hate him. well i don't HATE him but he bothers me. after all NOBODY replaces chase(insert heart here) aw. Zoey,zoey,zoey. she's so clueless. thinking she can just say something like tht to james and not expect a fight or whatever. ugh i betcha this is what happens! haha great job!

lovex3

ForeverV
n.1fanofZ101 is zoey.chase4eva chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Awh! :[

I love i so far..Please continue!

and Of course,Zoey will pick Chase,if she doesnt then she's an idiot!

x]
Holly chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This was really good.

I dunno if you like Logan/Quinn but I think you would do a good job writing them.

keep up the good fic!