Reviews for Lyrics of life
Melpomene Lee chapter 18 . 9/18/2009
Wow. Really sad song. Really, really sad chapter. *goes off to cry for a while* You're a fantastic writer, and I wish I could make my characters come alive like yours.
Melpomene Lee chapter 11 . 9/18/2009
Okay, I've been a ghost-reader on this story until now, and it took me a little while to warm up to it since I'm a HUGE D/L shipper, but this chapter made me forget all of that. It's something between Rebel Without a Cause, Saving Private Ryan and a Martina McBride song I've been in love with since I was nine. Absolutely fantastic bit of literature right here!
CSINYMinute chapter 18 . 5/20/2009
I just finished reading the whole thing and I wanted you to know that all of them were terrific!

I can not get over just how talented a writer you are sometimes, really I can't!
CSINYMinute chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
Flack and Hockey does it for me too - Miracle? Anyone? Miracle? Hehehehe.

Hockey is the greatest game on earth and we all know who I support, LONG before I ever knew Mr Cahill was on the planet. IN fact, before he decided to be an actor...

Flack and the Rangers in a movie now THAT would be the perfect combination [sigh].
writerella chapter 18 . 4/29/2009
I love this chapter! It'd be interesting to see them go through this stage on a longer story. Great!
Hope06 chapter 16 . 3/6/2009
aw so sweet and congrats on the all the new kids joing the big lab family
Hope06 chapter 15 . 3/6/2009
aww Flack is a sweetheart

amazing work
Hope06 chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
cute though I gether Flack is going to know the diffenence between 2 and 6

keep up the amazing work
Hope06 chapter 12 . 3/6/2009
all I can say is wow and poor Lindsay but in your story I guess she had it coming
Hope06 chapter 11 . 3/6/2009
woww so powwerfl I have tears in my eyes seriously amazing job

yes Donnie is indeed a better man someone people can look up to and rely on
Hope06 chapter 10 . 3/6/2009
Flack and Sam are adorable together I love how they feed off each other energy wise.

Alexsis and Hawkes are adorable as well it is nice to see Hawkes so happy.

I love the bibery of Adam to babysit
Hope06 chapter 8 . 3/6/2009
All i can say is absolutly stunningly beautiful
Hope06 chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
aw cute Hawkes is adorable
Hope06 chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
wow what a story I loved the emotion and the inner thoughts of Stella. Nice use of the Tiffany box and how Stella can recoginze it so well!

keep up the amazing work
Hope06 chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
I just wnat to say that I hade heard of your stories and decided I need to read from the beginning because I had already fallen in love with Sam ( from other people using her in their stories with your permissin of course) and I am glad I did I am loving it!

"And when Hawkes, the epitome of class and calm and composure, and Adam, the poster boy for light heartedness and well loved for his easy going, affable nature, were complaining about things, you knew it was bad." this line really summed these two up so accuratly it is scary.

and I loved Adam's line at the end