Reviews for Forgotten
memgalaw chapter 9 . 4/14
Ok I just read this entire story to date and it's fantastic. Please continue!
Pleas continue the story, I went see to what happened next and your new chapter 10 will be called "Love". Because Ulquiorra and Orihime are falling in love. That would make a good chapter. So, please continue the story. I love your story! :)
Marcos chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
More charters, please! You're so amazing
Angelus Erreare chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
omg...this was SOOOO funny.

To be honest I'm not going to give concrit on this fic. Your fic is so lighthearted that it doesn't take itself seriously. Hence, I'm not going to talk about pacing, depth, characterization and all that jazz.

I'm simply enjoying your fic for what it is.

Love it. it made me giggle like a moron in public in more than one occasion. love it.

I know it's been almost a year now since you've updated but I figured you appreciate reviews when you get them regardless of the time gap. Anyway I hope you get to finish this one day.

Take care -Yu-
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
Please Update!
amber.lincoln3 chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
Please more!
Lovely Bubbles 45 chapter 9 . 2/19/2016
Please update
urfans chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
Well im just finish reading, and then now i'm so fucking curious about what next orihime & ulquiora should be
I think sex scene sounds good if u can add in this fic
overall i love this fic it easy to read and really fun
3D.2why chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
plz update this is a reallllllyyyyyy good story XD
Guest chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
Yes please continue! This story is funny and cute and definitely worth finishing. Please don't abandon it T-T
secretlistener chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
This is one of the cute fictions I've read of UlquiHime XD now waiting for the 10th chapter.
secretlistener chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
OMG the kiss was unexpected and I love it
ayame213 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Nice! I especially liked the last paragraph. "Ukoala was better " lol
SimplySinful21 chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
Well its been awhile for this story hasn't it? But glad to see you coming back if you want to finish it that is
ulquiorraxorihime chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
I love it! It's soo cute and funny! I'm soo happy that you updated! Can't wait for the next one!