Reviews for The Crest of Love
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Awesome great happy ending
jazz chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I looooooooove it. I would think that the others in the hospital would chase after her and find her right in the middle of her first kiss with tai, and matt would get super mad.
DigitalGirl490 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Cute
max chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
it was cute
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
WOW! Funnily enough I also had a dream about this yesterday about me, my crush and his girl! And no it's not crap at all!
Pheonix Kamiya chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
luv it
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
that was AWSOME, i loved it that's what should have happened after Owikawa's death
Supershooter chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Im really glad I looked at your profile, Im sure this is probably an old story and your not expecting any reviews on it, but just wanted to say i really think it probably makes the top 20 if not the top 15 list for Taiora oneshots, and being a Taiora super fan, Taiora stories and Taiora oneshots are all I read so that really says something, I really wanna read that other story of yours about the continuation of everything where Tai and Sora are together, I guess i got a lot of catching up to do. Anyway I'm ranting now lol point is awesome oneshot good job, and keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
genius
Appealtoreason chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
My foot was really sore before I read this. And then I read it and I forgot about my foot being sore. You did a great job.
Sweet Cari chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This wasn't bad at all! It was very well written!
Davisfan chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Well I loved everything except the Takari part. Those two are just sickening to me I'm afraid. I've always preferred Daikari, coz Takari is so cliche. lol. Anyways other than that i've missed reading taiora stories. Glad to see some more of them. Thanks for writing this.
JadeBrycin2116 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
U r one of the most faithful commentors to my story(thanks btw, if i havent made it clear enuff i love reading them :D keep on leavin them!) so i thought id come return the favor and

OH

MY

GOSH

This story was amazing! I frikkin loved it! Believe me! I will be reading more! U shud consider doing a drama with all of the characters! I would love reading it and i bet alot of other people wud 2! U r seriously talented! Keep up the great work!
ayan chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
nice story and is this the prequel before digimon 2.5?
Trishia chapter 1 . 5/20/2010